Page 117 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1767107112113114115116117118119120121122127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2347
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Well I understand your concern, so here's what I have read from the document, but me in particular is not really into the race thing, a teen was shot for no reason that's why I am angry as fuck and how the police handled it and how Zimmerman lied and said he was at his SUV when Tray attacked him and banged his head on the concrete. That's a lie.

So Here's why people are talking about race as an issue.

REPORT SAYS:
    Another police report indicated that Zimmerman, who is white and of Hispanic heritage, had called Sanford police on at least four previous occasions while residing in the Retreat at Twin Lakes gated community in Sanford, and in each case the “suspicious person” was a black male.

INVESTIGATION REPORT REVEALS:
    “Investigation reveals that on Aug. 4, Aug. 5 and Oct. 6, 2011, and on Feb. 2, 2012, George Zimmerman reported suspicious persons – all young black males – in the Retreat neighborhood to Sanford Police Department,” it said. “According to records checks, all of Zimmerman’s suspicious persons calls while residing in the Retreat neighborhood have identified black males as the subjects.”

So with that what do you think people are going to think? Again Zimmerman is not just Hispanic, he is a mixture.
    Oh if that's true then yeah I agree it seems like he has a problem with African-Americans or judges them only based off the fact that they're African-American...

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Think, Maddy.

If George Zimmerman was a green polka dotted Korean w/ red stripes on his ass, the fact that he admitted to shooting an unarmed teen through the chest out in public and wasn't charged with a crime for almost two months is where the outrage comes from.

Most people couldn't give a damn about Zimmerman's ethnic background, it's the endemic institutional racism in the criminal justice system that's highlighted by this case is what bystanders are so upset about.

George isn't a 'bad guy' because he's white/hispanic.

He's a piece of shit because Zimmerman murdered a kid in a confrontation he himself initiated.
    Yeah I agree, him shooting Trayon was way out of line..

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    Yeah I agree, him shooting Trayon was way out of line..
    That's why I carry pepperspray anyway.

nancy grace says he said COON AND AGGRESSOR WAS ZIMMERMAN based on the evidence and court rules

Nancy cuts mic of Zimmerman's friend

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    If it was my kid, I would feel the same way his parents do. And if I was in zimmermans spot, I would of shot him too. And if I was in treyvons spot, I would of ran my ass on home instead of turning around and attacking him.
    Nice, I like how you tried to play verbal gymnastics but here's the bomb to that last thing that was in THE POLICE DOCUMENTS, not my opinion but this is fact about what was said.

"The police concluded that none of this would have happened if George Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car," said attorney Ben Crump. "If George Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, they say it was completely avoidable.

So your double back rhetoric means nothing because now this paints a picture to folk that Trayvon would be alive if Zimmerman wouldn't have gotten out his SUV. Also it paints the wonderful picture that if this is so SELF DEFENSE IS OUT OF THE DAM QUESTION for Mr Z!!! And you claimed the Prosecutors case is looking weak? hahahah blaaaaaaaah lol Yeah ok, I want you to keep thinking just like that.

See that's what I have been saying from the get go I didn't know the police said that, I knew it. I guess that's logic huh Amy? LOL

http://news.yahoo.com/documents-shed...235341368.html <<<<

Quote Originally Posted by buds View Post
    Fact is, If martin would have not been suspended he would be alive

Fact is, if martins girl thought he couldn't handle the situation SHE sghould have called the cops.

Fact is, martins girl's testimony is here say and nothing more.
    What you have just said was the most IGNORANT BULLSHIT I HAVE SEEN YET!!!

Let me break down your stupidity.

1. Tray would be alive if he wouldn't have gotten suspended you said? SUSPENSION DIDN'T STALK TRAYVON DOWN AND SHOT HIM!!! Zimmerman did!! Him being suspended has absolutely nothing to do with it. That's not even part of the case. Thousands of teen are suspended you're telling me they should be killed because if they didn't get suspended they would be alive? So that's not a fact because it's not part of the case and he could of visited his father without being suspended that night did the same thing and gotten killed. What you would say then? Oh he shouldn't have visited his father?

2. NOT A FACT THAT YOU SAID Tray's girlfriend is HERESAY!!! Do you even know what HERESAY means in the legal term? LOL obviously do don't. First off FACT she will be in court and her phone call log of docs as evidence, FACT!!!
    FACT, they have the phone log of her phone call with Trayvon and she is the last person he talked to!!! FACT, heresay is when one person gets info from another person about something but the person that is telling the story based on info from someone is IS HERESAY!!! Trayvon's girlfriend didn't get that info from anyone she is first hand evidence and talking directly to Trayvon and her testimony will be permitted in a court of law!!

3. You're saying why didn't she call police at the time it was going on? FACT SHE WAS ON THE PHONE WITH TRAY AS IT'S GOING DOWN. Even if she would of called police it would of been to late. She was on the phone with him telling him what to do and she heard voices and the phone went dead!!! Amy got this crazy idea that Trayvon doubled back, stupidiest shit I have heard. Who doubles back ready to fight with a cell phone in their hand, and makes a quote "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME"? That right there alone shows Zimmerman was following the guy. Again this has nothing to do with the case and this is some side chain emotional opinion bullshit!!!

Fallacious bullshit don't win a dam thing when bad rhetoric is in play trying to make shit smell sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by buds View Post
    "I asked Mr. Martin if the voice calling for help was that of his son," the officer wrote. "Mr. Martin, clearly emotionally impacted by the recording, quietly responded `no."'

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/17...#ixzz1vByYUpUW
    The mother, and 2 expert annalist say it was Trayvon's voice. You think the mother word is not as good as the fathers? She held him for 9 months she shold know. Why I go with her? Because she has 2 annalist corroborating what she said, 3 against 1 majority rules. If the experts was on the father side I wouldn't have shit to say, but now you don't have a stool to sit on!!!

ARTICLE:
    "The police concluded that none of this would have happened if George Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car," said attorney Ben Crump. "If George Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, they say it was completely avoidable. That is the headline."

The release of evidence did little to clear up whose voice is screaming for help in the background of several 911 calls made during the fight.
    Since first hearing the calls in early March, Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, has been unequivocal in saying that it was her son's voice on the tapes.

But Serino wrote in a report that he played a 911 call for Martin's father, Tracy, in which the screams are heard multiple times.
    "I asked Mr. Martin if the voice calling for help was that of his son," the officer wrote. "Mr. Martin, clearly emotionally impacted by the recording, quietly responded 'no.'"

It's funny how Trayvon's mother is said it was her son directly yet Tray's father is being reported by someone that said the police said the father said no. I would have to hear the father say that himself. and if he did say no, his saying no is not more powerful than the mother, and the mother have 2 experts backing her up!!!

Now for those that think the prosecution case is falling apart think again, and here's the news!!!

ARTICLE:
    Other evidence supports the contention of Martin's parents that Zimmerman was the aggressor.
    The investigator who called for Zimmerman's arrest, Christopher Serino, told prosecutors that the fight could have been avoided if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement. He said Zimmerman, after leaving his vehicle, could have identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and talked to him instead of confronting him. The report was written on March 13, nearly a month before Zimmerman's eventual arrest.
    He said there is no evidence Martin was involved in any criminal activity as he walked from a convenience store to the home of his father's fiancee in the same gated community where Zimmerman lived.
    The lawyer for Martin's parents seized on the investigator's recommendation.
    "The police concluded that none of this would have happened if George Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car," said attorney Ben Crump. "If George Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his car, they say it was completely avoidable.

Once this is on the table that Zimmerman could of avoided this situation of confrontation and he was the AGGRESSOR, SELF DEFENSE IS OUT THE WINDOW, HE'S GOING TO JAIL!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/documents-shed...235341368.html

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theoryman View Post

Tuesday night, I was involved in a near miss traffic incident. Both sides partially at fault... him for speeding and my left turn was in an area with partially obstructed vision. Neither vehicle was damaged, just both of us shook up.

After pulling off the road to clear traffic, I got out to check on the other car and driver. He came running down the road toward me, screaming and cussing at me and swinging what turned out to be a socket wrench at me.

When I pulled my gun, it was just amazing how quickly he calmed down. Suddenly, his 23yo 'tough guy punk' attitude in front of his friends didn't mean as much. Fortunately, there were several witnesses to the entire incident. When the deputy showed up, took the witness statements and such, she told the other driver that he was lucky he wasn't shot and asked me if I wished to press charges.

Guns are not the problem.

--

This is interesting and probably what we have know way of proving, but I still believe at some point Trayvon and George had separated,( I find it hard to believe in the middle of being pummeled George could get to his 9mm, a situation in which most people at the bottom are either swinging back or using their arms and hands to defend themselves), Zimmerman had the opportunity to pull out his gun.

WHen Zimmerman DID pull out his 9mm, the fight in my mind based on personal experience is OVER. You can take your hardest thug and if you reach on him and he's unarmed, most will 'calm down' within seconds.

I don't think Zimmerman shot Trayvon while he was on top of him. I think the fatal bullet was shot when they were separated.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    This is interesting and probably what we have know way of proving, but I still believe at some point Trayvon and George had separated,( I find it hard to believe in the middle of being pummeled George could get to his 9mm, a situation in which most people at the bottom are either swinging back or using their arms and hands to defend themselves), Zimmerman had the opportunity to pull out his gun.

WHen Zimmerman DID pull out his 9mm, the fight in my mind based on personal experience is OVER. You can take your hardest thug and if you reach on him and he's unarmed, most will 'calm down' within seconds.

I don't think Zimmerman shot Trayvon while he was on top of him. I think the fatal bullet was shot when they were separated.
    Number of Murders, United States, 2009: 15,241

Number of Murders by Firearms, US, 2009: 9,146

Number of Murders, Britain, 2008*: 648
    (Since Britain’s population is 1/5 that of US, this is equivalent to 3,240 US murders)

Number of Murders by firearms, Britain, 2008* 39
    (equivalent to 195 US murders)

It's certainly not JUST guns. America for whatever reasons is more violent than some other countries but guns a huge factor:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dan-...b_1209967.html

"Gun deaths last year in the UK at 51 were down by 18 percent , yet private gun ownership continues to grow with 1.8 million legally held. Obviously there's no way of telling how many illegal guns are in circulation. But, before you begin yelling for even tighter gun laws, compare this to the annual American bloodbath.http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...es?INTCMP=SRCH"

In 2010 there were 12,996 murders in the US. Of those, 8,775 were caused by firearms. But, that figure is small compared to accidental shooting deaths which brings the annual total to more than 30,000.

Cowboys.