Page 116 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1666106111112113114115116117118119120121126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2347

Default Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    lol I could care less about black issues because I am not black. Its only a black issue because you are making it one. You only want this guy to go to jail because he is white and you hate whitey. Why you so mad?
    Natina didn't say BLACK ISSUES she said specifically AFRICAN AMERICAN ISSUSES. My people aren't black, black is a made up status classification for identity to try and group all my people in here in America, and that was brought up in the 1900's. We are African descent I prefer or African Americans, others prefer, yeah some of my people call themselves black because they don't understand status and classification.
    Africans don't consider themselves black because they are not when they come over here they are from sovereign places from Africa and not wards of the state.

But I feel you though, you don't have to give a shit about African descent people's issues, that tells me who you are already and thank you for making that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly View Post
    Well, you can argue all you want, but in the end its going to be up to the court to decide and I guess we can see what happens then. It's not looking good for the prosecution though. Its not even worth it to try and argue logic with people who always have to resort to "Its racist" or personal insults. My point is pretty much proven.
    You're point ain't prove nothing, and see there you go, being delusional with asinine rhetoric saying the prosecution side is not looking good, ummmm well, we shall see won't we? I don't deal with one's personal logic, that's equivalent to opinions which don't say shit in a court of law. I have worked for years in the legal system and logic is inadmissible in a court of law. Facts is pertinent in a case.

They have already put forth that Zimmerman could have avoided this madness that went down, and we shall see how this plays out.

DAm even Nancy knows Zimmerman is the aggressor and self defense he can't claim,, damm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    Natina didn't say BLACK ISSUES she said specifically AFRICAN AMERICAN ISSUSES. My people aren't black, black is a made up status classification for identity to try and group all my people in here in America, and that was brought up in the 1900's. We are African descent I prefer or African Americans, others prefer, yeah some of my people call themselves black because they don't understand status and classification.
    Africans don't consider themselves black because they are not when they come over here they are from sovereign places from Africa and not wards of the state.

But I feel you though, you don't have to give a shit about African descent people's issues, that tells me who you are already and thank you for making that statement.
    lol You're welcome.

George Zimmerman Said “Fucking Cold” or “Fucking Punks” (updated)

LOL well I never got into the coon thing because the audio was bad but you can hear now he is saying punks. Just like someone said on the thread there.

CapitanCaguama 5 pts

"What an irresponsible and worthless journalist is this person. I can't believe that he presents this. First CNN "expert" saying that what you listen in on the tape is cold, when you can clearly hear that there's an s at the end of such word and then, the type of followup he does about the whole story, trying to portrait Trayvon as a criminal."

markranger 53 pts
    "George Zimmerman Said “Fucking Cold” or “Fucking Punks” (updated)??? fucking cold.. really, that was considered. This is not upstate new york or the mid-west. People don't typically complain about going to florida and experiencing fucking cold weather. What was it 50s (guess it could be relative)? Sounds like no one is sure what he said."

LOL I don't have to say nothing lol These people are on the right track lol He's definitely not saying cold it doesn't even fit why he would say that anyway. Punks yes because of the situation and as Zimmerman said "THEY ALWAYS GET AWAY" so he deemed them as Punks not a Cold lol . Picture him saying "these fucking colds." lol hahahah With an "S" lol

Junior Poster

Contributing to thread drift....

If you 'trespass' into my home and you don't surrender on demand, you will die.

If you attack or assault my wife or I, in or out of our home, and you don't surrender on demand, you will die.

If you threaten my wife or I, in person, we will attempt to move away from you to ease the situation if possible. If you pursue us, and you don't surrender on demand, you will die.

Oh, and yes... my property is worth much more to me than your life is. Remember that if you try to take it.

I have pulled my gun with intent three times in 20 years. 12 years ago, 7 years ago and Tuesday night.

Tuesday night, I was involved in a near miss traffic incident. Both sides partially at fault... him for speeding and my left turn was in an area with partially obstructed vision. Neither vehicle was damaged, just both of us shook up.

After pulling off the road to clear traffic, I got out to check on the other car and driver. He came running down the road toward me, screaming and cussing at me and swinging what turned out to be a socket wrench at me.

When I pulled my gun, it was just amazing how quickly he calmed down. Suddenly, his 23yo 'tough guy punk' attitude in front of his friends didn't mean as much. Fortunately, there were several witnesses to the entire incident. When the deputy showed up, took the witness statements and such, she told the other driver that he was lucky he wasn't shot and asked me if I wished to press charges.

Guns are not the problem.

--

I agree, do what you have to, to PROTECT your family that is your right.

Yes guns are not the problem people are. Guns don't shoot people, PEOPLE SHOOT PEOPLE!!! I have nothing to say that is wrong with what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by theoryman View Post
    Contributing to thread drift....

If you 'trespass' into my home and you don't surrender on demand, you will die.

If you attack or assault my wife or I, in or out of our home, and you don't surrender on demand, you will die.

If you threaten my wife or I, in person, we will attempt to move away from you to ease the situation if possible. If you pursue us, and you don't surrender on demand, you will die.

Oh, and yes... my property is worth much more to me than your life is. Remember that if you try to take it.

I have pulled my gun with intent three times in 20 years. 12 years ago, 7 years ago and Tuesday night.

Tuesday night, I was involved in a near miss traffic incident. Both sides partially at fault... him for speeding and my left turn was in an area with partially obstructed vision. Neither vehicle was damaged, just both of us shook up.

After pulling off the road to clear traffic, I got out to check on the other car and driver. He came running down the road toward me, screaming and cussing at me and swinging what turned out to be a socket wrench at me.

When I pulled my gun, it was just amazing how quickly he calmed down. Suddenly, his 23yo 'tough guy punk' attitude in front of his friends didn't mean as much. Fortunately, there were several witnesses to the entire incident. When the deputy showed up, took the witness statements and such, she told the other driver that he was lucky he wasn't shot and asked me if I wished to press charges.

Guns are not the problem.

--

For people that supports Zimmerman here's the million dollar comment I will make.
    You sit here and try to logically show Zimmerman was right in doing what he did and that is he shot and killed an unarmed man.

For you supporters who support him, HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF HE KILLED YOUR CHILD IN THE SAME INCIDENT WITHOUT NOTHING CHANGING AS HE DID TRAYVON?

I know if it was me it wouldn't sit well as roses I would be one angry motha fucka!!!

Exclamation Re: 17yr old black kid shot and killed for walking in white suburbia?

do not confront or pursue and expect to use SYG

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    CAUCASIAN PEOPLE FOR ZIMMERMAN'S ARREST AND CONVICTION

STUDENT RALLY AT SEMINOLE COUNTY CRIMINAL CENTER - 3/19/2012

CROWD OF OUTRAGED CITIZENS AND STUDENT LAWYERS DEMAND GEORGE ZIMMERMANS ARREST AND NEW STATE PROSECUTOR FOR CASE AT THE SANFORD COURTHOUSE.

THE OUTRAGED MOTHER OF WITNESS SPEAKS ON THE CHILLING MOMENTS JUST BEFORE TRAYVON MARTIN'S DEATH IN HER DAUGHTERS BACKYARD

amydaly will respond like fox news to any important issue in the black community.

facts stated in the affidavit about who was not calling for help and who the only OTHER REASONABLE EXPLANATION WOULD BE CALLING AND SCREAMING FOR HELP AS THERE WAS NO OTHERS OUT SIDE BUT ZIMMERMAN AND MTRAYVON MARTIN

AMYDALT=Y WILL CONTINUE TO DENY THE OBVIOUS JUST TO TROLL AFRICAN AMERICAN ISSUES.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesedwards View Post
    For people that supports Zimmerman here's the million dollar comment I will make.
    You sit here and try to logically show Zimmerman was right in doing what he did and that is he shot and killed an unarmed man.

For you supporters who support him, HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF HE KILLED YOUR CHILD IN THE SAME INCIDENT WITHOUT NOTHING CHANGING AS HE DID TRAYVON?

I know if it was me it wouldn't sit well as roses I would be one angry motha fucka!!!
    If it was my kid, I would feel the same way his parents do. And if I was in zimmermans spot, I would of shot him too. And if I was in treyvons spot, I would of ran my ass on home instead of turning around and attacking him.