Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: Who has been America's greatest military foe?

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    And here I thought it was going to be an invasion of UK T-girls that would be our undoing.
    It would certainy have a lot of American guys undoing their clothes

Senior Member Platinum Poster

In which case Americans might want to ground their stand, rather than stand their ground...

This topic really doesn't belong here, and it's BOR-ING.

Stavros needs to get laid I think. lol He's very stuffy and out of touch.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dana295 View Post
    actually that was general gap who is also credited with starting the anti-war protest moviment in the states to counter the winning of heart and minds the american g.i's did in the south
    ....thanks for the correction. I knew he was more involved in the war against the French but didn't realize he was so hands-off in the war with America.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    This topic really doesn't belong here, and it's BOR-ING.

Stavros needs to get laid I think. lol He's very stuffy and out of touch.
    Thank you for taking an interest in my sexual activity (occasional as in 'regular' for a man of my age) but I will spare you the details. I put the topic here because I thought it was of General interest, and it has been viewed by over 400 people and you were one of the first to contribute. It won't last anyway. I agree that I am 'stuffy' compared to the younger members, wouldn't you rather I act my age? I don't think I am out of touch, except with a lot of youth culture. Anyway, Nicole, its heart-warming to find you also mellowing out as you get older. Mellow suits you.

On the thread -noone has mentioned Aldrich Ames, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Thank you for taking an interest in my sexual activity (occasional as in 'regular' for a man of my age) but I will spare you the details. I put the topic here because I thought it was of General interest, and it has been viewed by over 400 people and you were one of the first to contribute. It won't last anyway. I agree that I am 'stuffy' compared to the younger members, wouldn't you rather I act my age? I don't think I am out of touch, except with a lot of youth culture. Anyway, Nicole, its heart-warming to find you also mellowing out as you get older. Mellow suits you.

On the thread -noone has mentioned Aldrich Ames, for example.
    You should tell us what you thought of last night's episode of Dancing with the Stars. Did you watch it?

Ho-ho...a) I have never seen it, and b) I don't get the new digital tv signal where I am so the only thing I watch on tv are dvd's, which is mostly what I watched before anyway. And I cannot dance, and prefer watching professionals in ballet and modern dance rather than watch retired footballers and D-list 'celebrities' make even the tango look the dance of death. And for the record, I am decades younger than Sir Bruce Forsyth...

Next Foe forward?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Ho-ho...a) I have never seen it, and b) I don't get the new digital tv signal where I am so the only thing I watch on tv are dvd's, which is mostly what I watched before anyway. And I cannot dance, and prefer watching professionals in ballet and modern dance rather than watch retired footballers and D-list 'celebrities' make even the tango look the dance of death. And for the record, I am decades younger than Sir Bruce Forsyth...

Next Foe forward?
    Well they're all pretty good this season. Last night was pretty impressive.

Anyway, I think you need to loosen up.

dancing with the stars ? .................... gross. Stavros seems to be a man of classical teastes and inteligence please don't try to pulute him with pop crap. it hard enough to find real men that like girls like us. lets not turn them in to wusses.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Since you didn't specifically say greatest military foe, I'll opt for the biggest foe of the day being members of the "elite" GSA throwing lavish Vegas parties on hard working tax dollars while the peasants eat cake. Imagine what those millions spent on champagne and hotel suites could have done for poor school districts, or mid west towns blown off the face of the earth by tornados.

Coming in a strong second would be China and the way they manipulate their currency.
    You get the gold star for being the first to mention China. I was sent from the future to tell everyone that there's going to be another Cold War, this time with the Chinese, from 2015-2035.

Nevermind the Butterfly Effect. Don't say I didn't warn you.

~BB~