Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Like The Way British Do The Backward Peace Sign

Quote Originally Posted by spunktrumpet View Post
    You remind me of some of the gunners I used to bully to amuse myself when I was bored in the field looking for an argument and all that good stuff! lol!
    This says a lot about you. I have zero time or respect for bullies! I have never stood by while some cunt has pushed someone around, and I've never allowed myself to be bullied either...

Senior Member Professional Poster

A bully is simply a coward who feels so insecure about some aspect of themselves that they need to pick on others to make themselves feel big. It's fucking pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by mathematics1900 View Post
    Dude you must of never been in the military, starting arguments will get you your ass whooped and I am pretty sure you weren't starting fights with any of the combat MOSes. Lol, to amuse yourself? What a loser!
    WTF is a combat MOSes? New one on me that. Must be something so secret they are all hard as fuck, you're right I,m shitting bricks already, lol!

Bring on the Alzheimers, a world to yourself & revenge on your kids!
    Frank Gallagher, 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
    This says a lot about you. I have zero time or respect for bullies! I have never stood by while some cunt has pushed someone around, and I've never allowed myself to be bullied either...
    Dude you are a natural victim type of guy, I would have been teabagging you in week 1 of basic if you were in my section. Good job you never joined the Army seeing as the entire organisation is built around bullying to get anything done, The Officers bully the Senior ranks, the Senior ranks bully the Junior ranks etc etc thats how it works fella, unfortunately not everyone's cut out for it.

Frank Gallagher, 2005.

Senior Member Junior Poster

WTF is a combat MOSes? New one on me that. Must be something so secret they are all hard as fuck, you're right I,m shitting bricks already, lol!
    Something so secret, wow this guy is even too stupid to google combat MOS. MOS means "Military Occupational Specialty", a gunner would be considered a combat MOS because the position he has is listed as combat oriented. How stupid are you? You're probably shitting bricks because if you met real men and not the ones you target for bullying, they would rip you a new asshole...if you're boyfriend hasn't already done it for you.

Dude you are a natural victim type of guy, I would have been teabagging you in week 1 of basic if you were in my section. Good job you never joined the Army seeing as the entire organisation is built around bullying to get anything done, The Officers bully the Senior ranks, the Senior ranks bully the Junior ranks etc etc thats how it works fella, unfortunately not everyone's cut out for it.
    Um yeah, you've never been in the military. Bullying to get stuff done, are the armed forces in the UK that much different? I'm pretty sure most people in the military hate people like you, you make the work that much more difficult, you can't work in a team, and you're walking around trying to be macho when you don't realize the pistol in my hand makes us equal. What was your highest obtained rank in the military?

Junior Poster

Who has the biggest handbag out of you two then ?

Quote Originally Posted by oifarang View Post
    Who has the biggest handbag out of you two then ?
    Me without a shadow of a doubt!

Frank Gallagher, 2005.

Something so secret, wow this guy is even too stupid to google combat MOS. MOS means "Military Occupational Specialty", a gunner would be considered a combat MOS because the position he has is listed as combat oriented. How stupid are you? You're probably shitting bricks because if you met real men and not the ones you target for bullying, they would rip you a new asshole...if you're boyfriend hasn't already done it for you.

Um yeah, you've never been in the military. Bullying to get stuff done, are the armed forces in the UK that much different? I'm pretty sure most people in the military hate people like you, you make the work that much more difficult, you can't work in a team, and you're walking around trying to be macho when you don't realize the pistol in my hand makes us equal. What was your highest obtained rank in the military?
    I was a general, everyone loved me.

Frank Gallagher, 2005.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I was a general, everyone loved me.
    Seeing as I am included in the word "everyone", and I don't love you, I am suspicious. Then to state you were a general, lol, now you're just a liar. I bet you got discharged one week into boot camp because you were asking the other men to teabag you.

Seeing as I am included in the word "everyone", and I don't love you, I am suspicious. Then to state you were a general, lol, now you're just a liar. I bet you got discharged one week into boot camp because you were asking the other men to teabag you.
    No, honestly............I really was a general, adored by the masses, ask anyone!

Frank Gallagher, 2005.