Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default ---

It is none of my business, it's her body, etc. but

I have to agree that where Bianca looked 100% passable and natural before, she now looks 100% passable but with very fake, painful looking titties soldered onto her chest.

I have no way to prove it, but I believe there is a lot of dishonesty out there among women and tgirls who claim they don't care what men think of their decisions to go for surgery. These same women light up like a Christmas tree when somebody compliments their look.

It's all objective, but, goddamn, let a man cry out loud for lost beauty.

I'd compare it to those gym rats who don't know when to quit and end up neckless, waddling masses of veins and sinew. Sexy.

Junior Poster

lol, is that the only thing u can say to put me down? im not even that computer literate to know how to cheat... people were jealous that i was better, and well it doesn't just happen on games huh

whatever, i don't really care, it's the internet, it's not like i would be devastated if someone were to call me a name

5 Star Poster

No - I could say a lot of things to put you down. However, really you don't bother me and I am not trying to "put you down". However you asked what you had done to aggravate me so I thought I would share. I just really do detest online cheaters. We had 12 year olds using hacks in our UT clans, it doesn't take a computer genius by any stretch to download a hack and double click it before entering an FPS game.

Junior Poster

obviously i do aggrivate you, otherwise you wouldn't be acting like this with me...

this game barely had 100 people on, i went on it when i was bored, cos i dont get phone calls for sex

5 Star Poster

Well that is why people do anything - because they are bored. But bored people don't join clans. That is a true geek thing to do. I know because I have joined clans. However - cheating is wrong as was spamming their forums.

Junior Poster

ah, but that's where you obviously have no idea, the person accusing me was a well known hacker who gave his enemies cheats, and he was cautioned by the dutch police for accessing their website too... so don't talk rubbish please, there's enough mess on the floor

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chica
    ah, but that's where you obviously have no idea, the person accusing me was a well known hacker who gave his enemies cheats, and he was cautioned by the dutch police for accessing their website too... so don't talk rubbish please, there's enough mess on the floor
    Actually - there were a large number of people accusing you and your clan. It wasn't just a one person thing. If you recall there was a large forum thread about this posted elsewhere. I saw at least a dozen people quoted in there.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chica
    obviously i do aggrivate you, otherwise you wouldn't be acting like this with me...

this game barely had 100 people on, i went on it when i was bored, cos i dont get phone calls for sex
    LMAO...don't sweat it Chica...it won't be long before we have yet another dramatic farewell post from this person...and another...and another...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Perfectly put Mystique. Bravo!!!!

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ahem

Quote Originally Posted by MystiquEvolution
    If you want to build your own Barbie, as so many of you do. Find a young impressionable girl that is just starting out. Once again, a classic case of the Stepford Wives.
    I want it noted that this statement did not come out of my mouth on this day and at this specific time...................

thank you

p.s. this whole thread is bullshit considering the broad it was created in regards to could probably care less....................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ