Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Default Re: Shemales are just men... don't take my word for it

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    fuck off retard

truth hurts huh doll?
    And she is more feminine then you will ever be..
    and you KNOW that lol

Quote Originally Posted by dafame View Post

It's that attitude that I see a limitation in many girls though. To me I see that as "not looking at the reality of the situation" because if being "reluctant to invest emotionally in a relationship if there's a chance that it is the "t" that a man is after" is what it's about then there isn't any man on this forum that's worthy of the love of one of the girls. In other words its impossible to be a man participating in this forum who isn't here interacting with the girls strictly BECAUSE they're transsexuals.
    dafame...
    Truth is lol..

that most Tgirls aren't intelligent enough to be a Tgirl... and too many Tlovers aren't intelligent enough to date a Tgirl... it seems...

Or perhaps it takes a certain sobriaty...
    There are so many people around that encourage eachothers delussions... maybe you should let them...

Its like taking God away from faithfull people...

this girl below is very brave and I instantly like her...

Last edited by KittyPride; 02-01-2012 at 08:59 PM.

I understand the paradox, I am just not one to conform to it. If there is a woman out there for me she'll have to be closer to the understanding that I have or it just simply won't happen.
    Goes both ways...
    I would feel very uncomfortable to date a man that would never bring this up...why he likes me... why he likes that I am a TS... or why he does not care...
    I dont think I would be satisfied with a simple: you are just a nice girl and Im straight...

especially not when the guy wants to suck my cock lol

I am not saying that is does not happen... straight guys do fall in love with a TS...But at least when you are a TS,... be self conscious of that... and when you date a TS.. be self conscious of that...

I mean he would be my lover
    I would WANT to talk about it to him
    I HAVE to...

I want to share my feelings too...

Its only logical

no this shit againnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    no this shit againnnnn
    No need to denigrate the people who are participating. There's been some very good conversation going on. We know what the topic is prior to clicking on the link.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

I hear your point loud and clear MacShreach but I think you're missing mine. My point is based on the principle of what I believe and I'm not willing to compromise that for the sake of anyone. Because to do so would mean that I'm lying to the person that I'm with.

It's hard for me to understand how anyone that deals with TS can't view them as special or in some ways different than genetic women. I understand that most transsexuals don't wan to be seen as special and want only to be seen as "female" no different than any other naturally born woman. Accept when it comes to the mans acceptence of them and how he relates to this issue when it comes to the people in his life. She can't be "female" no more "special" that any other but if infact she's not the only TS I've dated then I become a (not my choice of word but the best to make the point) "faggot". My point is those particular women are as unacceptable to me as I would be to them. Because I will not be the only person in the relationship that has to accept the issue of transsexuality.

I never made any indication that I'd treat her any different than I would any other woman (or like a man to be more direct).

I understand the paradox, I am just not one to conform to it. If there is a woman out there for me she'll have to be closer to the understanding that I have or it just simply won't happen.
    no transsexual is delusional.we are perfectly aware what our original origins are but by our very nature we just want to be seen as women (just a bit different).
    we didnt cry ourselves to sleep when we were younger because we wanted just so badly more than anything to be a tranny.we cried our selves to sleep and for some even attempted to take our lives because we knew more than anything that we were meant to be a girl but some how got stuck in this hell of being in a boys body.
    if you love and respect tgirls as much as you say you do than you would understand our pain and struggle to not only be a female but to also be accepted as female.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    no transsexual is delusional.we are perfectly aware what our original origins are but by our very nature we just want to be seen as women (just a bit different).
    we didnt cry ourselves to sleep when we were younger because we wanted just so badly more than anything to be a tranny.we cried our selves to sleep and for some even attempted to take our lives because we knew more than anything that we were meant to be a girl but some how got stuck in this hell of being in a boys body.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    no this shit againnnnn
    Yeah, you see what happened on that thread about this place being full of cds you started just before you swanned off on your lovely hols? Carnage. Sheer carnage. Typical woman, start a fight and then disappear.

Y'know,it's almost like the old days.

I don't and haven't disputed this. Infact I made this same point earlier. I'm on your side.
    Pity, then that you snipped the last part of Amber's post, which was the point, after all:

"if you love and respect tgirls as much as you say you do than you would understand our pain and struggle to not only be a female but to also be accepted as female."

Which is my point too. I do see where you're coming from, but my support remains for Amber's position. I think if you really are on her side, you need to re-examine your position on this very carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyPride View Post
    dafame...
    Truth is lol..

that most Tgirls aren't intelligent enough to be a Tgirl... and too many Tlovers aren't intelligent enough to date a Tgirl... it seems...

Or perhaps it takes a certain sobriaty...
    There are so many people around that encourage eachothers delussions... maybe you should let them...

Its like taking God away from faithfull people...

this girl below is very brave and I instantly like her...
    Thanks for your post KittyPride. You understand exaclty where I'm coming from and appreciate your bravery is stepping out away from the norm.