Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Default Why is Newt Gingrich waging class warfare?

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Why is Newt Gingrich waging class warfare?

I like Newt, he is a complete cunt and can't help sticking his foot in his mouth. At least he doesn't pretend otherwise like other candidates. I like the attitude, yeah I cheated on my cancer stricken wife. So what? Believe me the other candiates including Obama have similar skeletons in the closet ,even worse,because to get to be a politician at the highest level you have to be a psychopath.

I think he could be doing it for two reasons

1 He is throwing everything including the kitchen sink at romney because Newt was fucked over in Iowa. Newt knew it ,everyone knew it ,he probably knows he can't win as all the establishment have annointed romney similar to Obama,Notice how if anything negative is said about romney on fox , it is similar to how Obama was treated by the liberal media in 2008? Wahh wahh ,don't be mean. etc etc. So he is trying to drag Romney down with him,even if he wins once Newt is done with him,he will be damaged goods.

2 Newt might have been 'asked' by some powerful person to drag this stuff out on romney now even if it means falling on his own sword as they know Obama and the dems will be running with this as part of their campaign against romney. They want to test romney out to see how he handles it,how his campaign handles it.They want to see how the US voters think about this. If things go tits up for romney they can annoint someone else.. Even get someone else to enter the race and annoint,like palin or jeb bush if they think the rest of the field is shit and can't win (I think that) .I think romney is going to struggle against Obama as well. It is also possible a powerful person/people dislikes romney or doesn't think he can win,and wants him gone. So trying to ruin his chances,though it is an odd way to do it,far better in my opinion to focus on Romneys questionable conservatism. I think the former in point two is most likely. Not 1 newt isn't stupid.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Well Ben......I get your point, but as a matter of fact, the video has been deconstructed, and discredited as being largely false.....

I have to admit, there's something about Newt I like too. I'd never support him, but that's a different matter. I guarantee you if you injected sodium pentothal into Axlerod's fat white ass, he's tell you he'd prefer to run against anyone but Newt, not because he doesn't think he couldn't beat him, but because when Obama crosses the finish line in Nov. 2012, Newt would leave him so torched and battle scared, he'd be unable to govern ( not that he can now either) .. Newt is Axlerod ten fold.
    Newt is undisciplined, unforgiving, and has the heart of a political assassin, but for most of us.....it's about winning. And Newt can't win....but man it sure would be a fun summer if he were the nominee.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Well Ben......I get your point, but as a matter of fact, the video has been deconstructed, and discredited as being largely false.....

I have to admit, there's something about Newt I like too. I'd never support him, but that's a different matter. I guarantee you if you injected sodium pentothal into Axlerod's fat white ass, he's tell you he'd prefer to run against anyone but Newt, not because he doesn't think he couldn't beat him, but because when Obama crosses the finish line in Nov. 2012, Newt would leave him so torched and battle scared, he'd be unable to govern ( not that he can now either) .. Newt is Axlerod ten fold.
    Newt is undisciplined, unforgiving, and has the heart of a political assassin, but for most of us.....it's about winning. And Newt can't win....but man it sure would be a fun summer if he were the nominee.
    Who do you exactly support?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

There is nothing about Newt one can possibly like. He's morally bankrupt, intellectually sophomoric, a puff-up pastry with an over reaching ego. He's a successful liar because he convinces himself of [the] truth of his own lies. Not just lies. Newt makes stuff up and believes it. Sometimes it true, sometimes it's not. Doesn't matter. If it came out of his brain, or he thinks it came out of his brain, it's gotta be true. That's why this particular turn of events is a little bit interesting. Newt might actually convince himself that certain kinds of venture capitalism [are] not good for the country. He might actually start to believe there should be some form of regulation of the financial markets. Now that's an interesting turn of events.

Last edited by trish; 01-15-2012 at 10:10 PM. Reason: [edits in square brackets]
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

I just love the idea that Romney is being attacked for the crime of being able to speak French.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    I just love the idea that Romney is being attacked for the crime of being able to speak French.
    QUELLE horreur!
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/15/op...irty-word.html

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

well clearly being well educated is a bad thing in a country where shows like jersey shore get made
    akthough i agree with the general notion that being able to speak the language of the surrender monkies is a bad thing

Rrrrrribbit!

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by muh_muh View Post
    well clearly being well educated is a bad thing in a country where shows like jersey shore get made
    akthough i agree with the general notion that being able to speak the language of the surrender monkies is a bad thing
    Those would be the same surrender monkeys without whose help and active military support you would never have won your own revolution, I take it. Have you heard of Lafayette? Check your own history.

And to suggest that the ability to speak another language is somehow a bad thing indicates a level of xenophobic anti-intellectualism that surprises, even from a Merkin.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed