Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Default Re: Shocking new video from Sarina Valentina!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve1 View Post

i do not exactly understand what medical treatment is available from the government in the USA but surely if this making her ill and if it becomes life threatening will she still have to pay for treatment.
    I'm no expert but I think she will have to spend most of her own money before the government will do much of anything and what they do will be the bare minimum to save her life, not restore quality of life.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by postopadmirer View Post
    I'm no expert but I think she will have to spend most of her own money before the government will do much of anything and what they do will be the bare minimum to save her life, not restore quality of life.
    Yes i agree, in their eyes she chose to get this surgery, the only thing the gov will do is pay to get the silicone taken out leaving her large holes in her butt, hips and leg areas, she will be disfigured so she needs to spend with her own money for the reconstructive part of it also...

Sorry to hear what she is going through. Hope she gets it taken care of soon and has a healthy recovery.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by the_corner View Post
    Dumb question, but here it goes... if all of the silicone is cluttered together as a result of the body rejecting it.... why can't doctors just put a big syringe in the zone and pump out the silicone?... that would probably not get everything out, but would be non invasive and would get "most of the job" done.

Maybe someone with medical experience can explain?
    Most of the silicone spreads out and mixes around your cells.
    Some other silicone particles get walled off by immune cells and scar tissue. You can think of the human tissue as a sponge and the silicone as a liquid that is poured on it. There is no way to suck out the liquid from a sponge with a syringe.

All surgeons can do is remove scar tissue or large particles of silicone that may collect; however, in reality, most of it gets left behind spread among your own tissue.

Crazy Irish Rookie Poster

Its a long hard road or her to treat this poblem, but with the support of her amily & friends, & her own determination, & finding the right help to correct this, Im sure she'll be fine.

So here is what I don't get. Why?

Take myself for example. I wish I could have transitioned when I was younger. For reasons I've described before -- I could not. Now I feel it is to late. The testosterone has taken its toll, and I have too much of a masculine a body to easily EVER pass. As much as I want it, need it, regret not doing it anyway, I'm stuck in a male looking body unless medical science produces a magical miracle feminizing procedure someday (go fictionmania labs).

All that is to say there is a part of me that knows no matter how badly I want something there are limits to what SHOULD be done to achieve it. Shooting yourself full of goo is a REALLY BAD IDEA. They are not hormones, and if you are lucky they stay in place and develope scare tissue pockets. But having tried to get silicone glue off my hands when repairing stuff I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT GOES THROUGH SOMEBODY'S HEAD WHO THINKS THIS IS ANYTHING BUT A VERY BAD IDEA. Let me put this sticky gooey stuff in my body and hope it stays where it is injected.

Who was the a$$#0|€ who invented this idea in the first place? That person should be shot full of his own weight in silicone and the rolled around like a big beachball by all the girls he has impacted like Sarina (who should have known better)!

Senior Member Professional Poster irvin66's Avatar

Poor Sarina Valentina! It is sad to do such things as putting your health at risk. I hope everything will be fine with her.

Harry hol schon mal den Wagen...

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I think it's clear from the video that she regrets making a young and immature decision to have the procedure. The video is very sad and I wish her all the very best. Have a speedy, successful and painless (as possible) recovery, Sarina!

Junior Poster

Somebody need to married the girl and give her insurance.....I would if she buys the ring.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I hope that she will make a full recovery from this condition, also hope this video discourages other young TG's from making the same mistake.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you Sarina