Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    The Real Thing. Junior Poster

Default Re: Ever been fired from a job?

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    i was not yours were ours definitely are crazy hippies and corrupt unionists which is why our union movement is split down the middle i could not really careless in what America does i have seen those movies and you lot must be crazy
    I have to agree with Ineeda. Your reply was in a direct response to a comment about Americn politics. So if you could care less about it, why make stupid comments about then try to say it wasn't?

And if you judge our voting population by what you get from movies, you are pathetic. Suddenly I hear the banjo from the Deliverence" theme.

"Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.
    ....................Mark Twain

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    Then why would you comment in a thread that discusses American politics with your mistaken opinions of us? This was Erika's thread, and it was brought up that her situation would have been just fine if she had been working for the left. Your following comments were aimed directly at asking if I thought she would have been any better with the left. I don't think you meant the Aussie left. Don't pull that crap with us.

Then you are going to judge us by some movies??????? This is why people are so fucked up over politics. I bet you vote too with all of that misinformation. Poor OZ. Actually you are not that different from stupid American voters either. No wonder this country is so fucked up.
    how full of shit are you i first said that she should seek compensation and then doubted if a left wing party would have treated her any better.i know for sure she would have been treated a lot better by any of our parties here in Australia except for Family First but no one takes those christian idiots seriously ,we like drinking beer and playing league and shooting feral pigs and cats and dogs that's a true blue Aussie.the mayor of kalgoolie is a transexual and no one gives a fuck

live with honour

5 Star Poster

America must be a violent place with all your crime and car chases and our dumb young people try to emulate American culture with its stupid rap music and gang talk

live with honour

Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

America must be a violent place with all your crime and car chases and our dumb young people try to emulate American culture with its stupid rap music and gang talk
    I rather have my kid listen to rap rather than some heavy metal metalica imma bite the head off your pet pigeon type shit

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff:

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SirCumsAlot View Post
    I rather have my kid listen to rap rather than some heavy metal metalica imma bite the head off your pet pigeon type shit

i would rather have my kid listen to heavy metal than listen to music about killing cops or slapping the bitch up

live with honour

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

We do export a lot of crap, Russ. We used to export some strong $hit (Marshall Plan, anyone?) but now it's mostly crap.

After a few hundred years we're actually laying claim to a culture- but the dominant culture is reality shows, bad pop music, sensationalistic exploitation of minority culture and an internet-fucked youth that gets dumber, and less human, with every year.

There is a lot of good stuff to find here, but you have to dig for it. It's not on TV, it's not around every corner- but it's here.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

I've been listening to french rap lately- got interested after watching B13 a few years back.

Both of you might enjoy this. At least rent the movie.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=...&v=cqWhSOwOCLk

5 Star Poster

yes mate you have great blues,jazz,rock n roll made the best cars in the fifties and sixties and cajun and creole food is just beautiful but this other stuff just makes our kids so stupid

live with honour

The Real Thing. Junior Poster

First Ineeda said this.....

Erika. Many of us tried to tell you a long time ago that your party hates people like you, and they would fire you in a heartbeat if they found out about you. But you wouldn't listen.

In a sense, this may be the best thing that happened to you. I only hope it wakes you up to reality, and you get to see them for what they really are. If you had worked for the other guys, this would not have happened, and you wouldn't have to leave your job to transition. They would have accepted you as you are and as you will be. If you can't see that, then you won't learn a thing from being fired. But I hope you do learn from it.

So I have to echo my friend Trish, and say congratulations. It's time to move forward with your life. Forget those GLBT hating racist assholes you worked for.
    Then you replied with this about Ineeda's comment on the GOP.

and you reckon the other lot are much better?
    Then Ineeda responde with this.....

You are still under the great misconception the the republicans here are the same as your right wing, and they are not. I am not sure why that is so hard for you to figure out.

Yes she would have done much better with the "Other lot". There are many GLBT that work every day in the democratic party here. The party knows it and doesn't care. But as Erika now knows first hand, that is not possible with the GOP. Because they think people like all of us on this site are sick perverted mental cases and need severe psycho help.
    Then you said the following.
    i could not really careless in what America does i have seen those movies and you lot must be crazy
    First you respond directly to Ineeda's comment about Erika and the GOP here in America. Then Ineeda replied to your incorrect comments about the American left. Then you said you were not talking or cared about American politics. You are the one full of shit. Above is the proof from your own posts. Now tell me you didn't say those thing again and you will prove to be a liar.

This is the problem with the right. They make shit up and never do their homework. Then when you call them out on it, they make up more shit thinking the rest of us are too stupid to notice.

"Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please." ....................

It is perfectly legal to be stupid. I just wish people would stop abusing the privilege.
    ....................Mark Twain

Putting the "F-U" in fun! Professional Poster Bobby Domino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MdR Dave View Post
    I've been listening to french rap lately- got interested after watching B13 a few years back.

Both of you might enjoy this. At least rent the movie.

French rap holds true to the integrity of the genre. They are doing amazing things; however, I haven't heard anything recently

MdR Dave, do you speak French? Do you understand the lyrics?

I stopped following French rap around the time NTM fell apart and that "50 cent" version guy hit the scene, I guess around 2005. There were some good rappers from Marseille....