Page 36 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2631323334353637383940414686 ... LastLast
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: Occupy Wall Street protest

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Just replace all of those turn choices A-E into an Asshole and I will agree with that. Listen you and I don't agree on a lot of things but you keep shit in the politics thread. OMK for whatever reason has taken his bad blood with me and has let it carry over in here. Shit I know that people say that arnie666 and russtafa are racist but at least they are funny with there stuff OMK is well his jokes are terrible. BTW you do know how relevant Tim is in this thread?
    LMFAO...Man ...you just don't get it....do you?

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    LMFAO...Man ...you just don't get it....do you?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post

You rhetorically ask others why I don't like you? That's classic. Why don't you ask me....I'd be glad to break it down for you ..........again. Minus the rhetoric, of course. Stop feeling so persecuted....I don't like a lot of people, so you're nothing special, but in your case it's not about your race, it's becase you use race , and used it against me. Should I find the post where you eluded to me as a racist? I take that charge with the severity as if somebody dropped the N bomb on you. Get it? I don't play in the race playground as freely as you do, and I don't find it humorous.
    And before complaining to other posters how I go political on the General Boards, find a post where I initiated ( * initiate...to start or begin) political back and forth, and wasn't merely responding to someone who had slipped some politics in..find it.... or stop making the charge.... it's dishonest.
    Best to take me off your Party Invite list. I don't like you, and don't respect how you conduct your bussiness on here.
    And one more thing....stop baiting me and mentioning me in your posts....there's a word for that !

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    You rhetorically ask others why I don't like you? That's classic. Why don't you ask me....I'd be glad to break it down for you ..........again. Minus the rhetoric, of course. Stop feeling so persecuted....I don't like a lot of people, so you're nothing special, but in your case it's not about your race, it's becase you use race , and used it against me. Should I find the post where you eluded to me as a racist? I take that charge with the severity as if somebody dropped the N bomb on you. Get it? I don't play in the race playground as freely as you do, and I don't find it humorous.
    And before complaining to other posters how I go political on the General Boards, find a post where I initiated ( * initiate...to start or begin) political back and forth, and wasn't merely responding to someone who had slipped some politics in..find it.... or stop making the charge.... it's dishonest.
    Best to take me off your Party Invite list. I don't like you, and don't respect how you conduct your bussiness on here.
    And one more thing....stop baiting me and mentioning me in your posts....there's a word for that !

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Stop it. You're setting off my sarcasm detector.

~BB~
    well you are the only one i have seen that does not go ape shit on both sides of this

live with honour

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    well you are the only one i have seen that does not go ape shit on both sides of this
    People are waking up. The war is winnable, given enough time. I have faith that the 99% will eventually prevail as we have in the past.

The Jungle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

~BB~

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne183 View Post
    I kinda like this guy,,, maybe I was wrong about the protesters, he sounds kinda OK

I didn't watch the whole video, only about the first minute and 23 seconds or so into it, and I'd like to acknowledge right away that I'm no economist, political scientist, or authority in any professional field in life.

I have taken 4 courses in economics though. Two were 100 level, basic micro and macro economic courses. One was on developmental economics (e.g., how to grow the economies of developing nations). One was on banking.

What we term "civilizations" will require governments and sophisticated economic systems. In economics innovations can often bring great wealth but also new risks. This is partly what happened in the subprime housing scandal. Republican administration deregulated certain aspects of banking, Wall Street introduced innovations in how they packaged risk (debt) in the housing market, and Democratic administration (Clinton) pushed for easy loans to U.S. citizens with subprime (bad or less than prime credit history) credit.

I supported the Obama administration Kensyian (spelling?) approach to fixing the U.S. economy. Traditionally, it should have worked. However, it does not seem to have worked very well. Thus, new economic theories may emerge. I had a economics professor that believed so.

I'm also not against the Federal Reserve. A Central Bank is often a good thing in any nation. It helps regulate other banks and loan them money. A Central Bank that's not government controlled also provides so checks and balances. Imagine a Central Bank controlled by the Republicans or each new administration?

I'm no political philosopher but it's my opinion that the two party system is a greater harm to the U.S. than the Fed is.

The economy of the U.S. is hurting and likely will never return to what it was when an immediate post-WWII Europe and Japan remained post-industrial cities bombed to hell. It was the glory day of an untouched United States that had a literal monopoly of exporting to the world. We helped rebuild Europe and Japan so we could sell to them and they buy from us.

Today the "developing nations" are rising. Most are no longer under the colonial rule of European nations or the neo-colonial rule of the United States (i.e., Latin America). And multi-national corporations want to be viewed - and function as - global citizens, global corporations, rather than be under the rule or have loyalty to one nation.

We are living in changing times. And the U.S. average standard of living will likely decline.

In some ways it is harder today in the U.S., and in other ways it easier. Our poor live materially easier than our poor did in the first half of the 20th century of the United States. On the other hand, men that never graduated grade school, could work factory jobs in the 1960's that provided them with a large enough wage that their wives did not need to work and they could pay a mortgage, car note, and raise 13 children. Today that is almost impossible. Even those young people with graduate degrees (and massive tuition debt) find it almost impossible to do that.

this was primarily organized by anonymous so the main goal is to troll the media. since there's no identifiable leaders to discredit or arrest every idiot who approaches the camera is now the official spokesman and can lay out their manifesto for whatever reasons they are there. this is actually awesome, because every single different message is broadcast attracting more support. pundits on cable news don't know what to do they rightfully look like complete asses trying to figure out what's going on.

the revolution will not be televised

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    People are waking up. The war is winnable, given enough time. I have faith that the 99% will eventually prevail as we have in the past.

The Jungle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

~BB~
    I believe you, Bella. I just hope it remains relatively peaceful which would be a significant change from our history.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

5 Star Poster

the left or right are not the answer to the problem

live with honour