Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

Default Re: U Bitches Want My 52 Inch Booty

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    I have enough bad habits, I don't need that one too.
    If u were smart u'll do it like how a true playa would: (fast forward to 17sec)

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff:

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uBitchesWannaBme View Post
    i can make them clap. i went super slow, maybe once every 3 years and only got a little which gave it time to settle so everything is normal, no difficulties, no "sticking", no migration. dare i say it, i have one of the best bootys among ts.

ps- why the fuck arent u following me on twitter?
    I don't know - do you have anything interesting to say? How do you know I'm not?
    What is your twitter?

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

HA is as much my Twitter as it is my Shitter. No social networking for me.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

everything i say is suitable for framing. i know ur not cuz i been following u since u joined!

i cant say my twitter on here (google S.E.O. will get me fired) its http://www.twitter.com/Vii*iiou*Viixe*

fill in the *'s with C, S, and N
    I'd rather look through your window for images. You so sexy, Monica.

Say "Hi" to John Waters for me, will 'ya?

Gold Poster

Exclamation Re: U Bitches Want My 52 Inch Booty

NO DOCTOR PUTS FREE FORM SILICONE IN NO ONES BODY

She showed us a prosthetic breast implant, in which the silicone is safely encased in a pliable, plastic material. She pushed, tugged, stretched and yanked on the soft, pliable case and it did not break and release the silicone.

silicone is used with a bag and inserted into the breast and buttuck
    http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=60061

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=46798

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=53997

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=51083

SEE VIDEO! Dr. Fripp-Vincent said it is absolutely not approved for injecting into t
    Silicone Injection To Buttock Killed Ga. Woman

Doctor: One In A Thousand People Who Get Silicone Injections Die

Woman Killed After Getting Silicone Injections

STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. -- A potentially dangerous cosmetic practice has left some victims who had thought they would get fuller lips and shapelier bodies horribly and permanently deformed. In a metro Atlanta case, the procedure killed a woman.
    A 29-year-old woman and her husband said they went to a Stone Mountain motel in May of 2009 where someone injected dimethyl silicone into her left buttock. The idea was to give her a larger, curvier rear end.
    WSB-TV obtained the Gwinnett County Medical Examiner’s Autopsy Report, which said the woman reportedly developed trouble breathing.“ Emergency medical personnel were summoned, and the subject was transported to Emory Eastside Medical Center where she was pronounced dead, despite attempts at medical intervention,” the report said.
    "They take someone's life for a five dollar tube of caulk. It's not right," said the victim's aunt, who did not want to be identified.
    A medical expert with extensive experience with the procedure said it was all wrong from the beginning. Dr. Vikisha Fripp-Vincent, a board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon, trained at a New York hospital. Over and over, she said she saw patients who flew out of the U.S. to get cosmetic injections of silicone, flew back to America and rushed immediately from the international arrivals gate to a New York City emergency room.
    “One in a thousand people who get silicone injections die,” said Dr. Fripp-Vincent. “The other 999 out of a thousand end up with permanent deformities.”
    In the Stone Mountain case, the autopsy report concluded the cause of death was “silicone emboli within pulmonary vasculature due to injection of dimethyl silicone into left buttock.” Put simply, the silicone got into her bloodstream, traveled to her lungs, stopped circulation and killed her. Manner of death, said the autopsy report: “homicide.”
    Dimethyl silicone is “a chemical first-cousin” to the silicone you use to caulk your bath tub???? It comes in a wide range of viscosities, or thicknesses, and is widely used as a lubricant. It is a clear, odorless, chemically inert, tasteless substance used in car polishes, vinyl fabric protectant and for lubricating rubber, plastic and machinery at a wide range of temperatures. But Dr. Fripp-Vincent said it is absolutely not approved for injecting into the human body, despite practitioners claiming they are using “medical grade” silicone.
    She told Channel 2 Action News the silicone wraps around all the cells in the injection site and eventually hardens, so there is no way to get it out but to cut out the affected flesh. Often before hardening it oozes back out through ruptures in the skin. It causes gross deformities, Dr. Fripp-Vincent said.
    She showed us a prosthetic breast implant, in which the silicone is safely encased in a pliable, plastic material. She pushed, tugged, stretched and yanked on the soft, pliable case and it did not break and release the silicone.
    Doctors stress, once injected you can never get rid of the silicone. The swelling is permanent. In a Miami case, two people were convicted and sent to prison (one conviction was later overturned) for injecting silicone into a woman who died from it. In the Stone Mountain case, police said they have the name of a suspect who they believe has left the area and for whom they are looking.
    The head of the Poison Control Center at Grady Memorial Hospital said a doctor in the emergency room there had one case of a man who had self-administered a silicone injection to enlarge his genital area. He went to the ER with deforming, swelling and extreme discomfort, the hospital said.
    Channel 2 did not get details about the treatment. Said Channel 2 reporter Jeff Dore, “I really didn’t want to go there.”

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/23320657/detail.html

yes and Ive had them for 10 years and they are not discolored or lumpy and i have no complications. when u take your time and get small amounts u CAN achieve perfection. these other girls get industrial grade silicone for lubing car parts and caulking bathrooms, i have premium medical grade and i went to someone who was trusted and famous for the procedure.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by tsbrenda; 09-27-2011 at 10:29 PM.

Professional Poster
    NY for now(upstate area) but trying to move to LA!

i dont need a history lesson bitch. look at my body and look at yours. 10 years and not 1 single problem. end of story. the only people that post stupid shit like this is flat booty men that wanna be women or people who got botched being too fast going to someone without researching them and what they were putting into you.
    does it feel like you're sitting on a water bed when u sit down?

I Can Suck You Dry!!!

:jerkoff:

i dont need a history lesson bitch. look at my body and look at yours. 10 years and not 1 single problem. end of story. the only people that post stupid shit like this is flat booty men that wanna be women or people who got botched being too fast going to someone without researching them and what they were putting into you.
    Please don't commit the ultimate crime of leaving us again.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

yummy

Gold Poster

it takes time to get the problems and some of the issue you will have you will not understand.

BITCH PLEASE!

BUT NO DOCTOR PUTS SILICONE IN YOUR BODY IN LARGE QUANTITY'S WITHOUT USING ENCAPSULATION SUCH AS A POLYURETHANE BAG.
    I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU DO NOT LIKE WHAT I SAID, ITS SAID

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/23320657/detail.html

Gold Poster

Exclamation Re: U Bitches Want My 52 Inch Booty

Whatever Happened to Silicone Injections?

Posted on April 1, 2011 by Terry Zimmerman, MD, FACS
    Even though silicone injections are illegal in the US, many women still get them—knowingly or unknowingly—in their pursuit of beauty. I’m willing to bet that if you asked five of your friends if silicone injections can be used to augment anything—to plump up the lips, round out the buttocks, fill in wrinkles on the face or the backs of the hands—at least three of them would say “yes.” Although liquid silicone is often used off-label or on the black market by unqualified providers, it’s not FDA approved for any those purposes.
    Back in the 1950′s, silicone injections were used as breast augmentation material. However, they were banned when it was discovered that the injections caused deformities, lumps, bumps and infections. Today, silicone injections are approved by the FDA only as micro-droplet injections for scar tissue. Another challenge of silicone (just in case the risk of deformity and infection isn’t enough) is that silicone doesn’t adapt well with aging. As the facial area, for example, ages and begins to sag, the silicone remains firm and begins to stick out–resulting in a deformed appearance. Although the dermal fillers I use in my Folsom/Sacramento plastic surgery practice, such as Juvederm, Restylane and Sculptra Aesthetic, are fairly long-lasting, none of them will ever last long enough to create an odd appearance as a user ages.
    For those individuals who have been injected with silicone, there’s only one way to reverse the damage, and that’s with surgical removal of the silicone implants or injected material. I’m sure you know who Priscilla Presley is. She had huge amounts of silicone plumped into various areas of her face, resulting in near-distortion. Unfortunately, there’s little that can be done for her, as removing it now would create an even worse result. Lisa Rinna had silicone injected into her lips back in the 80′s. She was able to have her silicone removed, unlike Priscilla Presley.
    Although the effect of silicone on one’s appearance can be disastrous, injected silicone possesses a lethal risk, as it can move through the blood steam and cause a clot in the lungs, which can potentially be fatal.
    Don’t risk your health and safety for beauty. Know what’s being injected into your body. Better yet, stick with a board-certified plastic surgeon for your skin care and facial treatments.
    To your health & beauty,
    Dr. Terry Zimmerman

http://zimmermancenterblog.com/

1 out of 1 members liked this post.