5 years ago I moved to NYC to attend school. I'm from the Midwest & didn't know anyone. So I decided to join the track club to meet new people. I was invited to a 4 miler in Central Park & brunch afterward at a Westside bar. It was a very hot & humid September day but their we're still thousands of runners in the park. Many of the young beautiful women. I guess I pushed it a little too hard to show how athletic this farmer boy was. I became separated from the rest of the club. At the finish line my calf cramped up ' I was brought into a medical tent. It was there that I met Dilara for the first time. She was a physical therapist volunteering for the event. She explained to me in her thick, but very understandable, Turkish a cent that the combination of the high temperature & my lack of stretching had led to my injury. I laid down on my back on the gurney they had in the tent. She knealt at the foot of it & put one leg over her shoulder. She grabbed underneath my ankle & started pulling my leg up. The further she pulled it the closer together our faces got. She was a classic beauty, jet black hair, green eyes, & huge lips. She was probably taller then me but extremely fit. I would think she was 15 years older than me. By the time she had stretched my leg all the way out she was only inches from my face with her knees on either side of my hips. Not the way I thought I would be spending my Sunday morning. Dilara was a lot more exotic than any of the farm girls I went to high school with & I found myself starting to get an erection. I hoped she wouldn't notice but as she dismounted it was hard to miss. She handed me a small towel but I'm sure she knew I would be using it to cover up not wipe off. She asked me if I was meeting anyone after the run & I explained I was supposed to meet at baggage pickup & head to a Westside Irish bar for brunch. She said her running group the Frontrunners usually got together at McAleers & I might want to check there. I thanked her & I limped off trying to hide my new problem with the towel. She gave me almost a leer & wished me luck. I found McAleers & there were plenty of runners in there with different running club shirts but no sign of my track club. I choose just to have a few draft beers & see is anyone showed up. At one point A group at the front of the bar let out a roar of 'Dilara'! I thought to myself, even in NYC how many people could have that name. Sure enough it was the gorgeous woman that assisted me. Getting a real good view of her body from a distance she was just stunning. She looked like she could have been a Olympic runner. She saw me there & motioned me over. I was still limping but at least my other problem had gone away. She asked me if I caught up with my friends & I told her no. She said I should hang out with them for a few drinks then. It was quite an eclectic group of people. All different races, sizes & shapes. Most of the guys seemed gay & the girls l couldn't tell. But they were all very nice to me & were teasing Dilara of being a cougar & taking a cub to the bar. Truth be told I was only 19 & had no business being there in the first place. I learned Dilara was an NYU graduate & had her own practice around Lincoln Center. I was feeling a bit wozzy between the dehydration & the drinks so I went about saying my goodbyes & paid my check. Dilara said she was leaving too. While we were outside a pedicab pulls up & asked if we needed a ride. Dilara asked me if I wanted to see her office as it was only 5 minutes away. I said yes & we hopped in the pedicab. It was pretty tight & she had her arm behind my shoulder as the driver cycled us over to her office. Once again, not how I thought I would be spending my Sunday. The main entrance to her office was closed so we had to go in a service entrance & take a freight elevator up. When she pulled the gate closed on the elevator she turned to look at me. She asked me how I was feeling. I told her a little weak from the run on an empty stomach & the 10 AM draft beers. She laughed & told me I would have to get used to that as a runner. She asked me what I thought of her friends. I told her I thought they were nice. She asked if I knew Frontrunners was a gay running club. I said I suspected some of them were gay but the wasn't a problem for me. It was then that I figured Dilara was a lesbian. She asked if I still wanted to go upstairs. I said yes. The elevator started with a jolt. When we got upstairs she opened the gate & we exited. She closed the gate. We walked by the threadmills & excersie bikes & into her office space. She locked the shaded glass door behind us. There was a large couch with high arms there & she asked me to sit down. She sat very close next to me & asked if I was attracted to her. I said of course. She tussled my hair & asked if I had ever been with anyone like her before. I said no. She leaned over & kissed me. Her lips covered my mouth. Her tongue invaded my throat. She had her hand on my chest & started pinching one of my nipples. Once again I was hard. She brought my hand to her crouch & I felt something I didn't expect. It was her cock. I stood up in shock & said I had to leave. She said 'what do you mean? We talked about this'. I said I didn't realize she was transgender & I'm not like that. I went to the door but couldn't figure out how to open it. She said I was not as accepting as I lead her to believe. She sounded hurt. I told her I didn't mean to offend her I just wanted to leave. She stood behind me at the door & leaned against me. She told me she was still the same girl got gave you that hardon in the park. She slipped her hand under my shirt & squeezed my nipple. She missed the back of my neck. All the while pressing against my ass. She said 'I never lied to you & and I never will'. She started to turn my head around & started kissing me with those big lips again. My resistance was fading. She told me to come back over to the couch. I stood in front of it as she undressed me. She pushed me to sit down. She pulled off her sports top to reveal a small, pert set of breasts with really long nipples. She slid down her boy shorts & had a black thong on underneath. She put her hands on my shoulders & straddled me. She started kissing me again. It seemed to suck all of the life out of me. I couldn't really respond. I could barely breath. She asked me what I was willing to do. I said I didn't know. She moved her breasts up to my mouth & instucked me to suck. I did as asked. Her tits we're big but they were soft & her nipples got huge. I could feel them in the back of my thought. She knealt up more & now I was licking that very taunt stomach of hers. I could taste the salt from her sweat & now I could feel up that amazing ass of hers. My dick was standing straight up. She asked me what I wanted her to do foe me. I said that I just wanted to come. She pulled her thong aside & guided my dick into her ass. It slid in so easily. Once again we were face to face. She began kissing me again. She slid up & down very slowly & it was all but I could do but bust. She pulled off of me & told me to stand. I was so weak at this point it was difficult. She walked me over to the side of the couch & told me to lean over so she could taste me. I was on my elbows & my toes were just touching the ground. She pulled my dick behind me & started sucking it. It felt amazing in that position. Soon she tucked it back forward under me. She nudged her head in & started sucking the shaft. As she did I felt her hand at my ass. It was so sweaty at this point & it felt great for her to be massaging the opening. Her mouth went further down my shaft & she started forcing her finger in my ass. She was now chowing down on the area between my dick & my ass & had inserted another finger in. I was starting to forget where my cock ended & my ass began. She took her fingers out & began eating me with her tongue. I could feel the opening of my ass getting wetter with her siliva. She put 2 fingers in again & they seemed to go in easier. She pulled them out & spat in my ass & worked the fingers in again, this time a little rougher. Back to the toungue & then the fingers again. My head was spinning. At one point she grabbed a jar from the end table & started to apply some lube. It must have been some prescription stuff because if began tingling. She was now inserting 3 fingers & really working it, but I couldn't feel any pain. She slipped out of her black thong & stood behind me sliding her cock up & down my ass. It was so open & tingling I felt like I had a pussy. She put the head of her cock right at my asshole. I pulled my left arm behind me & asked for her to stop. She held my wrist & pulled it up then she pushed the back of my neck down. When she did this my right arm fell underneath me inbetween the couch cushions. Her weight was on top of me & I couldn't get any traction with my feat. For the first time I realized I had no decision in what was happening next. I was at he mercy. I felt her enter my more than open ass at this time. I asked her to stop. She didn't even have a condom on. She leaned her upper body over me & I could feel those perky breasts on my back. I could feel her mouth at the back of my ear. She whispered for me to trust her & with that I felt her slide further into my ass. It wasn't sore but I felt like a girl for the first time. I asked her not to hurt me. She said she would never hurt me but their were different degrees of pain. I started to wonder if this was the way things were in her culture, you just took what you wanted. I thought she couldn't go in any further because it felt like she hit a wall. She kept pushing further for what seemed the longest time & it was uncomfortable. I asked her to stop again but she just told me to quiet down & trust her. At this point I really did feel I was getting raped & worried about what would happen next. Finally I felt something start to straighten out deep within my colon & her cock slid further in with ease. Now her balls were right up against my ass. She released my wrist & cupped my armpits with her hands. She shimmied me further down the couch, but not without some pain since she was still inside of me. My arms were free but her hands were on my upper back & exerting a lot of weight down. I don't think I could have broken free in this position. She moved into a kneeling position on top of me & started to slide in & out of me. At this point I still haven't seen her cock but I think it must have been long but not too thick as I didn't feel it stretching me. She laid on my back once more & brought her hands underneath me to squeeze my nipples again. She told me not to clench up or it would hurt. She started to pivot her hips up & down & I could feel her cock sliding in & out of me. I really thought this must be what a girl feels like getting fucked. She told me to hold on that she was ready. She started picking up the pace & hitting me deeper. Now it was hurting again. I asked her to take it easy but she said she had to come. Tears were coming down my face now & I was embarrassed. She grabbed my hips & really started ripping into me hard & fast. I could feel her breathing fast on my back & begged her not to come in me. She told me to stop talking & I felt her spasm 3 or 4 times. I could feel it hit me like a water gun. She started to slow down but with deep strokes that she held inside me. I started to cry out loud & she started to get soft. She slowly pulled out of me & I could feel her come leaking out my ass onto my balls. She was still on top of me & I felt so weak. She asked me in her thick accent if I enjoyed myself. I said I asked her to stop. That I didn't want her to come inside me. She said she knew I really wanted those things & she decided to let me off the hook so I wouldn't have to feel bad about it later. She kissed me on the cheek & pushed herself off me. I just laid there while she got dressed. My ass felt like it was ripped wide open. I rolled over to get up but forgot about my leg. I fell onto my back on the floor. She came over to me & laid on top of me. She brushed my face & asked if I was alright. She really seemed concerned. Like she didn't feel she did anything wrong. I said 'you raped me'. She asked if I was serious. She went across the room to her laptop & opened it up. She told me to come over & sit down. I sat down & she played a video of our encounter! She stood behind me & leaned down. She whispered in my ear to be careful what I accused her of. I watched as she plowed into me. She started squeezing my nipples again. She slid her hand to my dick & started playing with it. She pulled the chair out a bit so she could come around & straddle it. She was sliding up & down & our cocks were too. I soon became hard again. She adjusted the chair & slid her ass down on my cock. Then she just sat there. I could still see the screen over her shoulder of her pounding me out. I started shifting up into her. As I watched myself crying & begging for her to stop fucking me I pushed further & faster into her. She slapped me hard across the face & screamed 'fuck me you pussy!' I lifted her up & slamed her back onto the desk. I put my hands around her throat & started pushing into her hard. She spit in my face & told me to be a man. Now I was pushing into her real hard without any lube & pulled out, straddled her face & stuck my dick in her mouth. She closed her lips around my cock & I came what felt like buckets down her throat. I got off of her & slip back onto the chair. She sat up on the desk & leaned over to put her arms around my neck. She kissed me & I could taste my come in her mouth. She asked me 'who raped who? I've got that on tape too!'