Default Satanic Ritual at CERN complex in Geneva, Switzerland

some weird shit , august 11th , 2016

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Satanic Ritual at CERN complex in Geneva, Switzerland

A hoax or a student prank as found on the same YouTube as the original video-debunked here-

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

modern satanists are usually either edgy attention seekers or people that seek some kind of spiritual validation for their own unrestrained hedonism and lack of empathy, nothing to worry about really.

Unrestrained hedonism needs validation?

CERN ,I hope they make a black hole. And then worlds without end.

Nika , just out of curiosity , which do you think is more disturbing in the long run, \
    Satanic rituals at Cern, or what Cern is leading to...

,and this,

I 've dutifully kicked myself for misspelling your name.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

In my case, neither is disturbing.

The Satanic ritual is vacuously, not at all disturbing because it never took place.

The simulated universe video has absolutely nothing to do with what goes on a CERN; nor is the hypothesis (that simulated universes as complex as ours complete with billions of intelligent and individually conscious inhabitants can be created overnight by pimply teenagers in their parent's basements) at all credible.

Neither is the second video about what people do at CERN. It's just a short piece of click-bait about the term "multiple universes" and how it's used in three very different sciences.
    In cosmology the term refers to the unconfirmed possibility that there might exist unobservable 'bubbles universes' disjoint from ours. They are predicted by some version of the theory of infinite inflation.
    In string theory, the term is sometimes used to refer to disjoint higher-dimensional membranes. String theory has been around now since the 70's and never been confirmed by any experiment - although it's still the most promising route to unifying quantum-field-theory with general relativity.
    In quantum mechanics the term "many-worlds" refers to one of many distinct and competing interpretations of quantum theory.

The experiments at CERN largely concern the confirmation or elimination of hypothesis of high-energy particle theory. The relatively recent confirmation of the existence of the Higgs particle for example. By 'high-energy' one means 'high' for a submicroscopic particle. We're not talking world-destroying energies, nor energies that would even kill a flea. Quite exciting things going on at CERN, but only disturbing if you are disturbed by interesting and confounding ideas.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Okay: My quantum strings are too stretched out to tune properly for playing a modern theoretical opus. And my metaphorical blender's on the fritz. What to do?

But I can get the pimple worship idea perfectly. It's exactly what we have now. A gormless creator, full of insecurities & sexual hang ups, playing video games against some character whose avatar has horns and a pitchfork. Of course I'm sure Pimpleface hasn't gotten and may never get laid, but he could still whip up an adult cartoon son to send in as a sacrificial patsy. Maybe if I hadn't popped & destroyed so many zits as a kid, I'd have a place waiting for me in the Heavenly Basement. If I'd only known... Now I'll likely spend half an eternity in some Purgatorial sump full of puss.

Even worse things happen at CERN -

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ