Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Rookie Poster

See... it's stupid shit like this thread that sets us all back!

Naw, let me take that back... niggas like D can keep their non-common sense having ass in da gutter... while niggas like ME climb our way to the top of the food chain and shake hands with the upper-class majority!

And for the record... there are A LOT of girls on here that y'all give credit to for "appearing smart" but have have worse grammar than this dude and it ain't typos when ever post they make has that same fucked up english...

Oh yeah, I'm a hip-hop artist and I ALWAYS had A's in english class(advanced courses) so it isn't because he's a thug or into hip-hop that he's like this...IT'S JUST HIM!!

But on some real shit bro, learn how to type so society and the "whiteman" can get off our backs! Save the slang for when you chillin' with ya niggas fam!

And I know this post is over but don't let them(as in people who look down on the hip-hop community) have the chance to disrespect us like that... just remember that it's their world we living in until we come up to be "TRUE EQUALS!"

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DRAVEN007
    this is funny i just had a good time with this thread
    LMFAO...and we had a good time with you too, "gangsta"...

And in case you haven't noticed, you've been pimped and used like a cheerleader at a frat party...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

i may be wrong, but in the good old united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland, most of us have got over the 'nigger' stuff, the 'them and us' stuff and the 'a black man can be as good as a white man' stuff.

most of us here have stopped looking at colour unless it is forced upon us. we see people as clever, stupid, done well, fast, idle, nice and hardly ever as black or white or whatever.

i am always surprised that the greatest nation on earth still seems to be the world's richest third world country...don't you guys ever think you can get past this simple colour shit?

the world's #1 fan of angelique ricard/sensational suzanne at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/angeli...rannysuperstar

Junior Poster

The business u right fam its all good,mike and fitfred its all good.We all here for that same common goal, and i dont even have to say it but u kno what i'm talkin it is aight everybody peace.

Quote Originally Posted by fitfred
    i may be wrong, but in the good old united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland, most of us have got over the 'nigger' stuff, the 'them and us' stuff and the 'a black man can be as good as a white man' stuff.

most of us here have stopped looking at colour unless it is forced upon us. we see people as clever, stupid, done well, fast, idle, nice and hardly ever as black or white or whatever.

i am always surprised that the greatest nation on earth still seems to be the world's richest third world country...don't you guys ever think you can get past this simple colour shit?
    Only speaking for myself,a white guy,american,living abroad.

Im not jumping on this guys case cuz he's black ( or tries real hard to be black) Im jumping on him cuz he's ignorant and mutilates the English language like a dog on a t-bone.
    Black,white,yellow,brown or green if you speal like a moron,then youre a moron,its not a race issue....at least for me.

DJ Asia

DJ, you're speaking for me too.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DRAVEN007
    The business u right fam its all good,mike and fitfred its all good.We all here for that same common goal, and i dont even have to say it but u kno what i'm talkin it is aight everybody peace.
    PEACE YOU PUNK IDIOT!

Junior Poster

THIS thread will never die get off my dick

Professional Poster

leave the guy be. As you say, we are all here for a 'common purpose'. It's not a forum for hate etc. Good luck to all who post here and hope they find what they want. I personally think it's the best website on the net. Over to you Draven........................

A stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

Junior Poster

thanks good looking out