Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default I'm the new guy on here why you'll hating on me for

worry about ts's damn get off my dick word you'll talk mad shit about a nigga right, but if i caught one of you'll on the street i would fuck one of you'll up then you'll be snitchin to the cops.Word i dont get on the web and talk shit about ppl i see u in the street i'm gonna fuck u up but this goes out to everyone hating on me on the web all the internet computer thugs stop saying my name at your mouth. Word stop the hate we all one in the same u smell and i'm a pro at this aint no rookie word

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Shut the fuck up you sad sack of shit and stop asking dumbass questions on why we're giving you shit when you come on here threatening people.

Shut up or fuck off. I called this one well early.
    seanchai

Rookie Poster
    Jersey City NJ / NYC 6mins. from the holland tunnel

Default sexy tatianna

opcorn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15f5_794.jpg 
Views:	2528 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	57819  

Junior Poster

'Word stop the hate we all one in the same u smell and i'm a pro at this aint no rookie word'

splendid.

Uh...Can somebody translate please.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

how much time do you'll got on your hands dont worry about me worry about something else damn you'll really have nothin to do i dont play computer games with you'll this is a joke to me you'll is nobody i'm gonna say it one more time GET OFF MY DICK you'll must have no money or bitches to worry about me this funny do more important stuff with your time word

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DRAVEN007
    how much time do you'll got on your hands dont worry about me worry about something else damn you'll really have nothin to do i dont play computer games with you'll this is a joke to me you'll is nobody i'm gonna say it one more time GET OFF MY DICK you'll must have no money or bitches to worry about me this funny do more important stuff with your time word
    Isn't it amazing how much babel fish and all those other internet translators totally fuck up the English language. DRAVEN007, bit of advice, go back to school and do English 101 before you start posting on here. Then again, perhaps you're still in school and therefore you need to leave cos this forum is for GROWN UPS!!

Junior Poster

opcorn LMFAO!!!

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Junior Poster

keep saying my name keep saying my name look how many post i'm gettin you'll love look at all the attention i'm gettin someone really upset and it aint me this is fun keep posting gettin my name out in the forum tha more u post tha more name get out there more attention more attention

Where's June Cleaver when you need her?!?

Jiveman #1: Sheeeet, man, that honkey mus' be messin' my old lady got to be runnin' col' upsihd down his head! Golly, that white fellow should stay away from my wife or I will punch him.
    Jiveman #2: Hey Holm, I can dig it! You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap upon you man! Yes, he is wrong for doing that.
    Jiveman #1: I say hey sky, s'other say I won say I pray to J I get the same ol' same ol. I knew a man in a similar predicament, and he ended up being sorry.
    Jiveman #2: Knock yourself a pro slick. Gray matter back got perform' us' down I take TCBin, man'. Don't be naive Arthur. Each of us faces a clear moral choice.
    Jiveman #1: You know wha' they say: See a broad to get that bodiac lay'er down an' smack 'em yack 'em. Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
    Together: Col' got to be! Yo! How true!
    Together: Sheeeet! Golly!

Elaine: Would you gentleman care to order your dinners?
    Jiveman #1: Bet babe, slide a piece a da porter, drink si' run th' java. I would like the steak please.
    Jiveman #2: Lookie here, I can dig grease and butter on some draggin' fruit garden. I'll have the fish.

Attendant: Can I get you something?
    Jiveman #2: S'mo fo butter layin' to the bone. Jackin' me up. Tightly.
    Attendant: I'm sorry I don't understand.
    Jiveman #1: Cutty say he cant hang.
    Woman : Oh stewardess, I speak jive.
    Attendant: Ohhhh, good.
    Woman : He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
    Attendant: Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine.
    Woman : Jus' hang loose blooood. She goonna catch up on the`rebound a de medcide.
    Jiveman #2: What it is big mamma, my mamma didn't raise no dummy, I dug her rap.
    Woman : Cut me som' slac' jak! Chump don wan no help, chump don git no help. Jive ass dude don got no brains anyhow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	june_cleaver_173.jpg 
Views:	904 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	57822