Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Re: Relationship problems

Go for it

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your (most likely imagnary) property. Find a relationships board, a bunch of oddballs with their dicks out isn't going to be much help.

thats what I figured, thank you

dickten was here

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Default Re: Relationship question/problems

make this a sticky mods, please. we need more threads like this.

i think she could be fucking with you (punintended) or that she's serious, but just ask her.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dickten View Post
    Ok, so I have been dating a lovely lady for over 2 years now. Met her as a Pro, but helped support her mentally and $$ to start a small business that is doing well. She's amazing, but has had a lot bad things happen to her in the past and pretty much assumes things eventually allways go bad. We are both mature and our sex life seems awesome. I have always been a top and her I thought always a bottom, good fit since she thinks that all guys who bottom are Fags (her words) One past night after too much champagne, she gets a little Dom, flips me over and wants to enter me. I kind of like the aggressive part, but def not sure of this new idea and tell her no, I'm not into it, which she is cool with and our sex life goes on as steamy as usual. I ask her later about it and told her that if it's something to please her, Ill try my best because I care about her, but if she can live without it, I'd prefer that. She tells me later how much of a man I am and was drunk and was glad I was not a Faggot ( again her words, not mine) Well this happened again last night with no alcohol involved... I told her I loved her and if that gets her hot, no problem, but let's think about it because in her head she tells me she hates men who bottom.
    my question is, do you think she really wants to do this, is it a test? My thoughts are that she might be trying to self sabotage because things are going so great, but I'm really not into it and worse, would she think less of me later and call me names? I think talking it out with her is best, but trying to get some kind and gentle advice here.
    Thoughts?
    IMO she seems to think that all guys dating a trans woman want to have a dick in their ass. She doesn't seem to accept the "total top" role you portray. Maybe you wavering just a bit with her has her wanting to find out if you secretly want to bottom.

IMO she's testing you.

Well she tested me alright, she was drinking again and begged me to let her top, it was over in like 5 minutes, hurt like hell and two days later I'm still walking around like I got shot in the ass. I know others love it, but it's not for me. Told her I didn't like it the next day and made me feel uncomfortable in our relationship, she's acting all weird, doesn't want to talk about it and NYE breaks it off with me to go live at her shitty little cousins house in burbs. Tells me I'm too weird, which I probably am, but its how she met and fell in with me years ago. To another posters suggestion of trying a regular relationship forum, trust me if I opened this up on one, I'd be flamed way worse than just being questioned if I had an imaginary friend or not. Fucked up, in a way I feel like moving on, New Year and fresh start, but in another I feel like if we reconcile this crapp will just continue. At what point do you just give up on people?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    dickten was here

i'd dump her. seems extreme, but doesn't seem like a healthy relationship if she's testing you a lot.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Sorry things didn't work out. Only you know if the relationship is worth trying to salvage...IMO it may be difficult to save at this point, if she does have an aversion to males appearing "gay" like you mentioned in another post, her topping you could have been the final straw.?

I'd move on since the genie is out of the bottle so to speak. It's no different than being friends with a GG having sex with her, then trying to back to true platonic friends. I think it would be tough for things to be like they were since she crossed that line.

I think your situation illustrates why it can be tough for a straight male to have a long term relationship with a TG girl. In my limited experience, and reading comments made here, it seems that some TG girls want to meet and have a relationship with a straight male. Those same girls don't always believe that a straight male would chose to be with a TG girl, there always seems to be the feeling that the guy MUST be gay, or at least Bi. So these girls start to try to push away those that are actually attracted to them. Of course this doesn't apply to everyone, but it does seem to be a prevalent trend...

IMO, in ANY relationship, it is dangerous to compromise your own principles to please your partner.

Well she tested me alright, she was drinking again and begged me to let her top, it was over in like 5 minutes, hurt like hell and two days later I'm still walking around like I got shot in the ass. I know others love it, but it's not for me. Told her I didn't like it the next day and made me feel uncomfortable in our relationship, she's acting all weird, doesn't want to talk about it and NYE breaks it off with me to go live at her shitty little cousins house in burbs. Tells me I'm too weird, which I probably am, but its how she met and fell in with me years ago. To another posters suggestion of trying a regular relationship forum, trust me if I opened this up on one, I'd be flamed way worse than just being questioned if I had an imaginary friend or not. Fucked up, in a way I feel like moving on, New Year and fresh start, but in another I feel like if we reconcile this crapp will just continue. At what point do you just give up on people?

Wow, your situation has its own internal dynamic; that is dealing with someone who is attempting to focus on their own orientation, and taking you along for the ride. No judgment here and it sounds like it’s been pretty hot! My question to you is, if it’s not apparent to the outside world who is seeing your relationship as different, have you been experiencing any external relationship judgment, harassment, etc.? It sounds like it could be somewhat like an interracial relationship from the 40’s; sounds like a hard situation to deal with Dude!

post away, bro. to be honest there are too many pic threads here, and this is a welcome distraction. There should be more threads like this.

But then she seems fucked up. Do her hormones affect her? Does she other issues, such as depression or other mental illnesses?

i'd say dump the bitch. she says bottoms are gay, and then she wants to top you, and then she fucks off? something's not right there.