I knocked on her door. This was not the first time I had met her, far from it. She was my favourite. Not the cheapest, but a lady who understood what, I guess, many of us want.

The good thing about meeting someone who thinks creatively is that you have no idea what is about to happen. She knew my (sort of) limits but this was really more about what she wanted.

The knock was answered by the door opening. The room was dark, and I could not see anyone.

As I tentatively entered she hurried me along by grabbing me, and pushing me to my knees and closing the door.

I looked up and noticed that she was wearing shiny pvc boots that rose all the way up to her mid-thigh. Her PVC/latex thong had been pulled to one side and her rapidly hardening dick was growing from its sleepy 5 inches to 6 or 7 inches.

I was ordered to open my mouth and my head was roughly pushed into her groin, her cock entering my mouth. As I sucked her, I looked up and she was wearing a sexy pvc corset.

Wow she looked good. Just what I wanted.

She forced me to suck her, deeper and deeper. I loved it. She pushed her cock in and out, and my throat took her.

She then told me to stand and she led me to the bed.

"Kneel on the bed and face this way" she ordered.

As I kneeled on the bed she removed her corset, so I could see her sexy breasts. I licked and sucked her nipples while she played with her cock. She then slapped me hard in the face and told me to stay still as she wanted to fuck me.

She got on the bed and got behind me. I could feel her moving around and watch her in the mirror in front of me. God she looked good and am so pleased she did not remove her pvc/latex boots.

As I watched, she leaned over, her large breasts touching my back. She kissed and then whispered in my ear that she was going to fuck me long and hard. I could feel her breasts caress my back and her hard cock tease my asshole,

She pushed in, slowly. It had to be slowly as despite doing this many time I was and am still tight. Her cock entered and she forced it in gradually. As it reached its full depth she leant over me and gradually increased the rate at which she fucked me.

Feeling her breasts on my back and her cock in my ass was amazing. She kept going, then pulled out,

She told me to turn over and she straddled my chest as she moved forward wanking her cock.

Where do you want me to cum, she asked.

On my face and run it in I answered.

And she did. Her hand massing in her cum.

True story.