Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Hi all,

"I found this hot babe while walking through the park. We invited her to our place for some drinks and once we got inside she started putting the moves on me, hard and heavy. Well all was good and we started taking our clothes off but when I pulled her panties off I got a big surprise!!!"

This is how Kayla Starr's hot and sexy, one on one, scene was described by the paysite "Tranny Surprise".

I've managed to find four sets of pics and two sets of sample clips.

So, without further ado, here's image #7 of 15, set #1 of 4, ID #80.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 652. Confucius say, Man who stand on toilet is high on pot!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kayla_032_310.jpg 
Views:	2118 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	80497  

Professional Poster

Hi all,

"Hi, I'm Kayla, New Orleans' very own TS Superstar. Maybe you have seen me around in a movie, on the TV. I'm an exotic Latina, 5'9" 135 lbs, long dark beautiful hair with a lovely tanned complexion. I have exotic brown eyes with a set of luscious lips that will have you wanting more. My breasts are a perky 38DD. My figure is a phenomenal 38-21-38 with a hot 8 inch pleasure toy."

This is lovely Kayla Starr's introduction to a set of pics from the DVD "She-Male Strokers 8" photoshoot, image #5 of 9, set #4 of 4, ID #12286.

You'll notice that she's wearing her trademark "K" pendant.

If you have any comments, questions or you just wish to express your admiration for exciting Kayla, please post them all here.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 09. If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Name:	2_408.jpg 
Views:	2041 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	80776  

Professional Poster

Hi all,

"I found this hot babe while walking through the park. We invited her to our place for some drinks and once we got inside she started putting the moves on me, hard and heavy. Well all was good and we started taking our clothes off but when I pulled her panties off I got a big surprise!!!"

This is how Kayla Starr's hot and sexy, one on one, scene was described by the paysite "Tranny Surprise".

So, without further ado, here's clip #1 of 6, set #2 of 2, ID #af18vy.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 18. A teacher is a person who used to think he liked children.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Professional Poster

Hi all,

So, without further ado, here's image #8 of 15, set #1 of 4, ID #80.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 28. My new health club is so fancy, they have a spiral StairMaster.

Name:	kayla_036_114.jpg 
Views:	1923 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	81275  

Professional Poster

Hi all,

"Hi, I'm Kayla, New Orleans' very own TS Superstar. Maybe you have seen me around in a movie, on the TV. I'm an exotic Latina, 5'9" 135 lbs, long dark beautiful hair with a lovely tanned complexion. I have exotic brown eyes with a set of luscious lips that will have you wanting more. My breasts are a perky 38DD. My figure is a phenomenal 38-21-38 with a hot 8 inch pleasure toy."

This is lovely Kayla Starr's introduction to a set of pics from the DVD "She-Male Strokers 8" photoshoot, image #6 of 9, set #4 of 4, ID #12286.

If you have any comments, questions or you just wish to express your admiration for exciting Kayla, please post them all here.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 39. What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.

Name:	5_352.jpg 
Views:	1910 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	81513  

Professional Poster

Hi all,

So, without further ado, here's clip #2 of 6, set #2 of 2, ID #af18vy.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 51. Legalize maru...mawa...moua...mawo...ummm...Pot.

Professional Poster

Hi all,

So, without further ado, here's image #9 of 15, set #1 of 4, ID #80.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 62. Bachelors know more about women than married men, that's why they not married.

Name:	kayla_039_703.jpg 
Views:	1707 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	81793  

Professional Poster

Hi all,

This is lovely Kayla Starr's introduction to a set of pics from the DVD "She-Male Strokers 8" photoshoot, image #7 of 9, set #4 of 4, ID #12286.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 72. Love Is Like A Rash. It Only Feels Good If You Get To Scratch It.

Name:	6_643.jpg 
Views:	1674 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	81954  

Professional Poster

Hi all,

So, without further ado, here's clip #3 of 6, set #2 of 2, ID #af18vy.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 83. If the minimum wage wasn't acceptable, it wouldn't be called the minimum.

Professional Poster

Hi all,

So, without further ado, here's image #10 of 15, set #1 of 4, ID #80.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 94. You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither.

Name:	kayla_052_829.jpg 
Views:	1507 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	82236