Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Hi all,

"Hi, I'm Kayla, New Orleans' very own TS Superstar. Maybe you have seen me around in a movie, on the TV. I'm an exotic Latina, 5'9" 135 lbs, long dark beautiful hair with a lovely tanned complexion. I have exotic brown eyes with a set of luscious lips that will have you wanting more. My breasts are a perky 38DD. My figure is a phenomenal 38-21-38 with a hot 8 inch pleasure toy."

This is lovely Kayla Starr's introduction to a set of pics from the DVD "She-Male Strokers 8" photoshoot, image #2 of 9, set #4 of 4, ID #12286.

You'll notice that she's wearing her trademark "K" pendant.

If you have any comments, questions or you just wish to express your admiration for exciting Kayla, please post them all here.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 564. Confucius say, Man who pulls on woman's bra-strap, may get bust in mouth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_233.jpg 
Views:	2157 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	79077  

Professional Poster

Hi all,

"I found this hot babe while walking through the park. We invited her to our place for some drinks and once we got inside she started putting the moves on me, hard and heavy. Well all was good and we started taking our clothes off but when I pulled her panties off I got a big surprise!!!"

This is how Kayla Starr's hot and sexy, one on one, scene was described by the paysite "Tranny Surprise".

I've managed to find four sets of pics and two sets of sample clips.

So, without further ado, here's clip #4 of 6, set #1 of 2, ID #79.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 575. Confucius say, Sailor who gets discharged from navy, leave buddies behind.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Professional Poster

Hi all,

"I found this hot babe while walking through the park. We invited her to our place for some drinks and once we got inside she started putting the moves on me, hard and heavy. Well all was good and we started taking our clothes off but when I pulled her panties off I got a big surprise!!!"

This is how Kayla Starr's hot and sexy, one on one, scene was described by the paysite "Tranny Surprise".

So, without further ado, here's image #5 of 15, set #1 of 4, ID #80.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 586. Confucius say, ‘Tis better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Name:	kayla_018_193.jpg 
Views:	2049 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	79366  

Professional Poster

Hi all,

"Hi, I'm Kayla, New Orleans' very own TS Superstar. Maybe you have seen me around in a movie, on the TV. I'm an exotic Latina, 5'9" 135 lbs, long dark beautiful hair with a lovely tanned complexion. I have exotic brown eyes with a set of luscious lips that will have you wanting more. My breasts are a perky 38DD. My figure is a phenomenal 38-21-38 with a hot 8 inch pleasure toy."

This is lovely Kayla Starr's introduction to a set of pics from the DVD "She-Male Strokers 8" photoshoot, image #3 of 9, set #4 of 4, ID #12286.

If you have any comments, questions or you just wish to express your admiration for exciting Kayla, please post them all here.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 596. Confucius say, men and spray paint alike... One squeeze and they're all over you.

Name:	3_508.jpg 
Views:	1959 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	79475  

Professional Poster

man sspeds you really research this shit...i only know what you speak becaus i know the parties involved but you thoroughly investigate and promote this stuff...let me ask you once again-have you been with some of these girls?

Silver Poster

I don´t know if he promotes this all but whenever I visit HA, I have to fight through 10 of his repeating threads. One topic has 20 pages and every page´s got the same pics...... wtf

Professional Poster

Hi all,

So, without further ado, here's clip #5 of 6, set #1 of 2, ID #79.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 609. Confucius say, Man who eats photograph of his Dad is soon spitting image of his father.

Professional Poster

Hi all,

So, without further ado, here's image #6 of 15, set #1 of 4, ID #80.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 620. Confucius say, Chinese couple who have white baby, name it " Sum Ting Wong"

Name:	kayla_024_207.jpg 
Views:	1733 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	79990  

Professional Poster

Hi all,

This is lovely Kayla Starr's introduction to a set of pics from the DVD "She-Male Strokers 8" photoshoot, image #4 of 9, set #4 of 4, ID #12286.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 629. Confucius say, 'tis better to sleep with old hen, than pullet

Name:	4_213.jpg 
Views:	1683 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	80134  

Professional Poster

Hi all,

So, without further ado, here's clip #6 of 6, set #1 of 2, ID #79.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 639. Confucius say, Man with tight trousers is pressing his luck.