Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone else had this?

Hahaha actually most western guys focus so much on cocks that they would suck any cock

I know many gay guys who put wigs who even get more traffic than transsexual girls

I remember I have a regular client who requested me a very functional and hung trans, I said im not sure but i can try. Luckily I have a gay guy friend no hormones fully functional and asked him to put a wig and make up. I gave him to my regular and he got addicted to his well hung fully functional cock *wink*

Well different people have different preferences what makes you happy go for it

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Anyone else had this?

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    Hahaha actually most western guys focus so much on cocks that they would suck any cock

I know many gay guys who put wigs who even get more traffic than transsexual girls

I remember I have a regular client who requested me a very functional and hung trans, I said im not sure but i can try. Luckily I have a gay guy friend no hormones fully functional and asked him to put a wig and make up. I gave him to my regular and he got addicted to his well hung fully functional cock *wink*

Well different people have different preferences what makes you happy go for it
    I could never, lol I love women with out or without a penis. i dont find anything about the male look attractive.. i would have been sick too