Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    It took that long to notice he's not a she? What is this board coming to.
    I have noticed a lot of men here only care for the cock and they don't care much who it's attached to. For me it's the other way around!
    Well, you know, that all depends on how you look at it. It's getting to be that, on this board, that if you mention anything about how pleasant you find a t-girl's cock you are instantly labeled as being gay....which, of course, makes absolutely no sense at all. You might hear from others that most men are just homosexuals in denial and that they just use t-girls as a means to cover it up...which is ridiculous, because if that was true, why spend time on a TS board? I'm sure there are plenty of purely homosexual boards one could view and post on.

The problem here is that it's getting so that unless you are a strict top, you are labeled as gay. Any instance in which you make mention of enjoying being a bottom, then you better be prepared to be labeled as a homosexual. To that line of thinking, I can only respond with:

1. Why would any guy who claims to just love women spend a lot of time on a transsexual board?

2. If bottoming to a t-girl makes you gay, then you're just as gay for topping one because, like it or not, you are having sex with someone who is physically and genetically male. No amount of hormones or cosmetic surgeries will alter the fact that "she" has a penis, an XY chromosome, no ovaries, no womb, and no vagina.

Now...that sounds pretty silly, doesn't it? If a t-girl mentally, emotionally and even spiritually identifies as being female, then as far as I'm concerned, she's a she because it's her feelings and perceptions of herself that is truly important.

The same holds true for any guy that enjoys being topped by t-girls, which goes to explain the interest in her cock...a guy might very well enjoy the physical action of anal sex, but have no absolutely no interest in men. Such a thing does not render one gay; rather, it defines a particular sexual activity that he enjoys.

Default 3 more pics

3 more skinny men
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tiffany10_3_137.jpg 
Views:	2038 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	182352   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ashaly2_3_134.jpg 
Views:	1986 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	182353   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ashaly1_3_142.jpg 
Views:	1967 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	182354  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    LIFE IS SHORT HAVE FUN

Quote Originally Posted by GinX
    Now...that sounds pretty silly, doesn't it?
    Yup. Even for mealy-mouthed, patronising, self-serving, duplicitous, disingenuous bullshit, it does indeed sound really pretty silly. In fact, don't put yourself down, when you've got a winner, sell it. It's not just silly, it's absolutely laughable.

But you said it.

But, hey, no hard feelings, here's a couple of "girls" that should be right up your arse, er street, "str8" guy.

Name:	drag_queen_folsom_street_2_159.jpg 
Views:	1866 
Size:	149.9 KB 
ID:	182355   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drag_fairy_116.jpg 
Views:	1850 
Size:	148.5 KB 
ID:	182356  

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Hey, don't take it so hard, anyone can dream. Here's a couple more for you guys. Gays. Guys. You know what I mean.

Name:	tv1_173.jpg 
Views:	1995 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	182363   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fairy3_711.jpg 
Views:	1991 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	182364  

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

1. Why would any guy who claims to just love women spend a lot of time on a transsexual board?
    Because I see tgirls as women also? At least that's how it works for me. I could never see beauty in tgirls if I saw them as men!

2. If bottoming to a t-girl makes you gay, then you're just as gay for topping one because, like it or not, you are having sex with someone who is physically and genetically male.
    Depends how you see things. I can pull the switch in my head with no problem so if I would top a tgirl I wouldn't consider it gay. Of course this changes for me the minute you go bottom but that's me!

No amount of hormones or cosmetic surgeries will alter the fact that "she" has a penis, an XY chromosome, no ovaries, no womb, and no vagina.
    Why sex with a vagina when you can have sex with ass?

Junior Poster

someone dressed tiger woods up as a woman. tsk tsk

Rookie Poster

What a wonderful thread Thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by josue
    post a pic of dennis rodman in drag qith his cock hangin out and they will come
    Yeah, or these. God you gays must be going mad with lust.

Name:	babe3_938.jpg 
Views:	1691 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	182399   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	babe2_975.jpg 
Views:	1694 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	182400  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Now...that sounds pretty silly, doesn't it?
    Yup. Even for mealy-mouthed, patronising, self-serving, duplicitous, disingenuous bullshit, it does indeed sound really pretty silly. In fact, don't put yourself down, when you've got a winner, sell it. It's not just silly, it's absolutely laughable.

But you said it.

But, hey, no hard feelings, here's a couple of "girls" that should be right up your arse, er street, "str8" guy.

Well, it's not surprising you'd answer that way...I mean, like the arrogant, deceitful, bigot you are, you quote only a sentence of a post and try and make it sound like it's the whole argument.

That's ok, though...I get that a lot from people who cannot engage in honest debate...mostly, I get it from losers like yourself who, out of frustration because they CAN"T respond, just respond with derision and scorn. It's alright, you know? I mean, just a casual perusal of your posts reveal that you cannot form an intelligent thought and that anyone who either disagrees with you or proves you wrong is an instant target for your hatred. It's cool, really....I mean, the world needs people like you....you know, so we can see what a deceitful, self-important, hate mongering bigot is like and can thus, be avoided.

the world needs people like you..
    Awww, you're so sweet, petal. Kissy-kissy.

and can thus, be avoided.
    So avoid me, darling.

This is just for you.

Name:	lls_drag_show_bar_madrid_936.jpg 
Views:	1678 
Size:	165.6 KB 
ID:	182454