Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation U still want to go to Colombia?

use google translator, this happened July 20th 2016

http://www.eluniversal.com.co/suceso...intimos-230903

the guy that wanted to open a website with webcam models where is him??? reply this thread...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: U still want to go to Colombia?

I spent 5 nights in Colombia last week at the LALExpo for Latin American Adult - I had an excellent time meeting studios both cam and production down there, many TS models and producers from all over Latin America. I felt safe and saw no issues, and spoke to many people who are doing good business down there. The people were some of the friendliest and most unassuming in all of my travels.

Shit like this happens everywhere - even the USA (look what is going on with Jesse D.).

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    use google translator, this happened July 20th 2016

http://www.eluniversal.com.co/suceso...intimos-230903

the guy that wanted to open a website with webcam models where is him??? reply this thread...
    Six million Colombian pesos is about 1990 USD, which pretty much explains why there's so many cam girls down there

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

Read many times Colombians are amongst the worlds friendliest people. Such a shame so much extreme poverty and violence there too. Also a stunningly beautiful country.

how safe is a visit to columbia..

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

A VERY good question?
    Spanish a "must" and if you want t-girls be very careful in "red-light" areas! Medellin, once the worlds most dangerous city, not any more, Bogota and Cali have hundreds of girls. Most other cities have them too.

Can I ask, have you visited Cali before ?

Senior Member Junior Poster

Nikka, can't help but notice that somehow you have a serious beef with the country Colombia, would u care to elaborate? Please love,share a bit more than 5 words of your insight as a privileged visitor to that country.

I traveled 16 months through South America, to say Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina and Brasil. (I also traveled South East Asia, some African countries, and a year in 3 countries of Central America alone). I always regretted not having been in Colombia, and that based on each and every person that I ever met who did, was so positive about it. (Not that they would have been lurking around dodgy red light districts)

One thing I can say, that of all places I've been, Peru by far is the most unsafe place. The aggression, social problems, substance abuse (ranging from petrol to coke) and general lack of respect for anything alive, including their own families, was by far more visible on a daily basis then anywhere else. The highlights of 5 months non stop in that country for me were :
    - being mugged for my gold earring and my shoes, my leg slashed with a razor blade during that. (I shouldn't have been near Calle Ocho in Lima at 3 AM, I know)
    - my nose broken by a crazed coke fiend (of wealthy and protected decent, as even local police did not want to touch him, even when offered their usual payment for doing their job)
    - A native woman, thinking I was asleep, trying to hide a kilo of coke (yes that is a bloody big block) in my bagpack when our night bus was stopped for a drug check.

Quote Originally Posted by chupapau View Post
    - A native woman, thinking I was asleep, trying to hide a kilo of coke (yes that is a bloody big block) in my bagpack when our night bus was stopped for a drug check.
    this is bad lololool....

well honestly as u may know I travel a lot and the only people that have threatened my life were from Colombia, inside and outside Colombia, that's all ...

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I've traveled a lot - I felt pretty safe in Colombia and speaking to others who have traveled throughout the country, it's considered more safe than some of it's neighbours. I've felt more uncomfortable in Brazil, Mexico and the USA.