Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

yes, this girl inject a lot of silicon. Saw some pics from her with a giant cock !

TGirls playing with toys, veggies, and huge dildos !

tgirl, want to have your own website? contactme

Veteran Poster

I'm still waiting for my dream Ts to have them like Chelsea or maxi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chelsea285861_xpict4286_993.jpg 
Views:	7275 
Size:	149.9 KB 
ID:	57783  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Reality is perception.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Hate to break it to ya- but that kind of big boob feature id a dying breed.

The FDA has made it impossible to purchase implants in this country over 1200 ccs (the size I have). In order to do get them in- you have to go through there 'compassionate program' meaning that you already have to have had a size not available in the USA, and got through tons of paper work to get it.

What girls like Chelsea have, are commonly reffered to as the 'string implants' which is a material that keeps forming fluid within the breasts hencey why they are so enourmous in size. They are however very dangerous and I have known a few gg busty models that had severe problems with the string, including two girls who nearly died from them.
    The doctor wha was also doing them in Houston, has been barred byt he FDA from doing anynore.

I believe that the only option now is Europe- but last I heard they were not custom making implants there as well because Mentor (US implant manufacturer) had bought EuroSilicone (that was making all the custom implants for the big boob models). And they may no longer be making custom sizes.

It really sucks because right now the largest size you can purchase in the USA is 800 ccs, or a 1000 cc silicone gel through Silimed (which is manufactured in Brasil, and takes tons of paper work to get, and months, or the Becker which is what I have not that can be filled to 1200 ccs. The problems with the Beckers is that they are made as expanders- meaning to be mainly used as a prosthesis for skin expansion in girls who have little tissue or masectomy patients. The often have a lot of problems long term and deflate as well.

I am not sure wht the FDA or the implant companies do not produce larger sizes as I am sure that there is a big demand for it. It used to be that before the 'silicone ban' (which is bullshit anyway and a lot of doctors can implant silicone gels if they are part of the adjunct study and u are willing to participate) larger sizes were not only readily available but so were custom made implants by all the major implant companies in the US.

I have searched through all of these roads, spoken with many big boob models, and it is very hard these days to go 'big'.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Rookie Poster

Go Big or Go Home

Rain Man Out..

Just here to meet friends

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC

The FDA has made it impossible to purchase implants in this country over 1200 ccs (the size I have). In order to do get them in- you have to go through there 'compassionate program' meaning that you already have to have had a size not available in the USA, and got through tons of paper work to get it.

What girls like Chelsea have, are commonly reffered to as the 'string implants' which is a material that keeps forming fluid within the breasts hencey why they are so enourmous in size. They are however very dangerous and I have known a few gg busty models that had severe problems with the string, including two girls who nearly died from them.
    The doctor wha was also doing them in Houston, has been barred byt he FDA from doing anynore.

I believe that the only option now is Europe- but last I heard they were not custom making implants there as well because Mentor (US implant manufacturer) had bought EuroSilicone (that was making all the custom implants for the big boob models). And they may no longer be making custom sizes.

It really sucks because right now the largest size you can purchase in the USA is 800 ccs, or a 1000 cc silicone gel through Silimed (which is manufactured in Brasil, and takes tons of paper work to get, and months, or the Becker which is what I have not that can be filled to 1200 ccs. The problems with the Beckers is that they are made as expanders- meaning to be mainly used as a prosthesis for skin expansion in girls who have little tissue or masectomy patients. The often have a lot of problems long term and deflate as well.

I am not sure wht the FDA or the implant companies do not produce larger sizes as I am sure that there is a big demand for it. It used to be that before the 'silicone ban' (which is bullshit anyway and a lot of doctors can implant silicone gels if they are part of the adjunct study and u are willing to participate) larger sizes were not only readily available but so were custom made implants by all the major implant companies in the US.

I have searched through all of these roads, spoken with many big boob models, and it is very hard these days to go 'big'.
    Hi Love this is Roy,
    My friend that just got 1300cc in Mexico will be going larger either thru there or ARE YOU READY----STRING. There are now as I type a few people tracking down and getting the things worked out so 1 or 2 of the Thai DR's will be doing string. It looks like early 07. Write me personally and I will tell you

Junior Poster

Default My friends 1300cc Tits

She is a post-op that is just a country girl whom loves huge tits and a nudist.
    Roy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1300cc_june_06_101.jpg 
Views:	7164 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	57786  

Rookie Poster

Nice real nice

Rookie Poster

Default Re: My friends 1300cc Tits

Quote Originally Posted by roy404
    She is a post-op that is just a country girl whom loves huge tits and a nudist.
    Roy
    this is not sexy

TGirls playing with toys, veggies, and huge dildos !

tgirl, want to have your own website? contactme

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by roy404
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC

Hi Love this is Roy,
    My friend that just got 1300cc in Mexico will be going larger either thru there or ARE YOU READY----STRING. There are now as I type a few people tracking down and getting the things worked out so 1 or 2 of the Thai DR's will be doing string. It looks like early 07. Write me personally and I will tell you
    WOOT!!!!!! I've actually read that asia has no regulation size on there implants and you can get 8500cc, and that there may be a resurgence of string implants in South America and Asia. If you get any implant that big the doctor will probably put you on some back regiment to deal with some of the pain, but really the only problem is draining the fluid on the regular.

Reality is perception.

Junior Poster

wow shes incrideble