Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Default cover and line...

Therese was a co-student in our Master's class at the university. She was cute, smart, and funny, and overall a good student who got good marks and made interesting points.

We got friendly, but then didn't go any further since we only hung out brifely outside of class.

we studied part-time, since we have other jobs, but i was feeling horny, and one weekend i booked into a massage place in a differnt part of town.

i hadn't been to that place before, and got a big mutual shock when i saw who was on the roster. it was therese! i only saw her pic, but shit.....when she was called in by the owner, she kind of just looked at each other and got sheepish. the owner asked us if we knew each other and we said "sort of..."

in the massage room, i asked her "I didn't know you did this.." and she replied "well....i do it to help get more money, and i work in an office too..and saving up to own my own design agency."

"oh.." i thought. i said i should leave, but then she asked me not to tell anybody since we were in class. and to be fair, she could tell on me. i am running a small business too, and don't want fuck ups..

we talked and laughed at each others' reactions when meeting at the parlour, but she told me that...well she is trans. i had no problem, but she looked "passable" and i didn't detect anything before. we started to kiss, and then she said "can we fuck? the owner doesn't usually allow it, but she doesn't have to find out..." she touched my cock and i was getting hard, as was she. we undressed and saw her body in person, nice curves, boobs, and an eight inch dick. my dick is same size, and spent about a few minutes use mutually stroking our cocks.

she got a condom from her handbag, and laid me down on the bed. she sucked and i was moaning a lot. i then kissed her, and said "i want it in your ass..." she smiled, lubed up her arsehole, and bent forward, and i put my cock in her arse to the hilt and started to pound. she moaned a lot, and just seeing her gasp, arch her back, and have precum ooze from her cock was such a turn on. her arse felt so good, and her skin was soft like a blanket. i could have fucked her forever, and her moans were getting louder.

she then started to say her prostate was on fire and it felt so good, and then she just pitched her voice, arhced her back, and her hip region just convulsed. she did this for about 30 seconds, and then she turned around and kissed me and said i made her come.

we hugged for a bit, and then she said she wanted to return the favour. it was well within the time i paid the parlour owner. i paid for a "Swedish massage with BJ extra" I got, and would get a LOT more than that she'd ever know! Therese lubed her condom-covered cock, and i lubed my arse up, and she guided me down on my stomach. her eight incher then was on my arse crack and slowly slid in my arsehole.

it felt really good and she went in so deep that i was moaning and squeeling in delight. she was working my prostate, and i couldn't help but moan loudly. i was talking dirty, saying her cock was filling my arse, and i love her cock up my arse. i was getting it deep from her, when after a little while i felt the prostate sensations intensify and i arched my back moaned out really loudly. i slumped to the bed, and she leaned down and whispered in my ear "told you i'd return the favour...." I noticed there were some wet patches on the bed, and in the places we'd both been fucked in, and it was really good.

i was the last client fro the day. and i stayed in my car around the corner in a nearby residential street until she finished, since i dropped her home. i spent the night, but not fucking, just cuddling in her bed.

the next class was tomorrow afternoon, and we talked, kissed, like we were bf/gf. after class, we walked hand in hand, and talked and kissed more in the library. We both passed well in our exam, got our degrees, and set up a limited company for both of our businesses to work under. once our employees went home though, we would go in our office, lay down some blankets and go to town. we've both had many anal orgams in that office, so much that our workers would blush (or get horny...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: cover and line...

Nice! Wish it were me!