Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by truplaya4real
    Wut up, beatmaker. You're not afraid to speak your mind, but becareful you might get banned for it because you're not kissing azz like you're expected to. Some people can't handle the truth so they beg for anything they feel is a personal attact to be deleted when it's just an honest opinion. We all have opinions so why do only the good ones get to remain? And I too have ALWAYS felt the same exact way about this particular person and never understand her appeal. I thought I was the only one, but I'm glad to see I'm not.
    Truplaya, I can only be me. I try to give my personal opinion without being rude, malicious or unintelligent. However, when a HA member comes at me sideways because they disagree with me about "MY OPINION", then it's on and poppin. It's cool to disagree with me or anyone else for that matter, just post your point of view intelligently, as I do so on the regular. I don't care about how many DVDs you sell, how popular your website(s) are, if you've won an AVN award or anything else. It's one thing I detest, are phonies and people with the "lapdog" mentality.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    As far as that email you dont have the responses from him and or the entire text so Ill leave it there.
    Dude, all I said was I didnt like your movies. But I am flattered for they attention. Would you care for an autograph? Laughing

Do tell, what are you going to write in your letter?

"Dear Eric420's boss,

Eric was online and said he did not like my movies. HELP!"

HILLARIOUS.

OH GOSH!

Eric

Go read a dictionary, you don't even know what slander means.
    Responses? One response. Here it is. That's all folks.

Junior Poster

Hey beatmaker, I found this excellent review of Rogue #24
    it's a couple years old, but i still agree with the reviewer's opinion of this particular person.

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=15732

Furthermore, the e-mails to Eric420 just prove how unethical and unprofessional this person truely is.

Now please lock this thread.