Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Thumbs up Tona Brown Becomes First Black Transgender Performer At Carnegie Hall

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Tona Brown Becomes First Black Transgender Performer At Carnegie Hall

Thanks for the link. I shared some interesting if limited times with her in those live chat rooms they used to have on Yahoo. I visited the US a few times around that time, c2003, but for some reason we did not keep in touch. Those chat rooms were very much hit and miss, and populated by a lot of idiots that turned people off. Whatever, she struck me as someone with a passion for music and the ambition to succeed, so I am pleased to see that she has carried on and reached Carnegie Hall.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Tona Brown Becomes First Black Transgender Performer At Carnegie Hall

It doesn't really matter because a police officer is going pull her over for speeding and ask for her license and then shoot her to death and everybody is going to go about their merry day like nothing ever happened or should happen! SMH!!!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by IluvemHung View Post
    It doesn't really matter because a police officer is going pull her over for speeding and ask for her license and then shoot her to death and everybody is going to go about their merry day like nothing ever happened or should happen! SMH!!!
    I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing
    than teach ten thousands stars how not to dance

1 out of 1 members liked this post.