Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Default Re: The TS Jessy Dubai Case

Quote Originally Posted by Post Op Preferred View Post
    Here is the Colorado statute on human trafficking18-3-501. Trafficking in adults. (1) A person commits trafficking in adults if he
    or she:
    (a) Sells, exchanges, barters, or leases an adult and receives any money or other consideration or thing of value for the adult as a result of such transaction; or (b) Receives an adult as a result of a transaction described in paragraph (a) of this subsection (1). ]
    (2) As used in this section, "adult" means a person eighteen years of age or older.
    (3) Trafficking in adults is a class 3 felony unless the adult or adults who have been trafficked are illegally present in the United States, in which case trafficking in
    Colorado Revised Statutes 2013 Title 18 247
    adults is a class 2 felony.
    So the state claims Jessi received something of value in exchange for arranging some P4P. So does the player on the opposite side of the transaction. So hobbyists, beware.
    Prosecutors routinely overcharge defendants to squeeze them for plea bargains and or to snitch.
    since this very broad statute used aggressively is a threat to everyone in the game, it behooves this board to support Jessi's defense
    I know the urge is to think it may be something that is not there. It is better to just wait. Time will give a better clarity to the situation nor should we speculate with this very vague and sparse information. I don't know how you come to the conclusion of what happened, since there is little facts to indicate what crime she was alleged committing. If you have more information than what she vaguely shared we would be willing to listen. Until then, we don't know. It becomes dangerous to make an assumption with little to no information.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    I know the urge is to think it may be something that is not there. It is better to just wait. Time will give a better clarity to the situation nor should we speculate with this very vague and sparse information. I don't know how you come to the conclusion of what happened, since there is little facts to indicate what crime she was alleged committing. If you have more information than what she vaguely shared we would be willing to listen. Until then, we don't know. It becomes dangerous to make an assumption with little to no information.
    I am not asserting any conclusion about her guilt or innocence other than that we can reasonable infer the basic outline of the State's trafficking charge by examining the applicable statute.
    the facts of the case will be determined in court. it would be very counterproductive for Jessi or any witnesses to elaborate here since they could be used in court, and could even waive the 5th amendment against self incrimination.
    Patience is not going to pay for her lawyer. The State's power over defendants is intimidating and coercive. the presumption of innocence has value only if the defendant backs it up with a vigorous defense. that's all that she's asking. I am stunned by the lack of sympathy for her on this board, since any participant in P4P is vulnerable. If you are tarring Jessi with the guilt of the guy who wanted the 7 yo you are mistaken. trafficking in persons under 18 is a separate and more serious crime.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

I see a new movie of Jessy Dubai on www.shemale.xxx

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Post Op Preferred View Post
    I am not asserting any conclusion about her guilt or innocence other than that we can reasonable infer the basic outline of the State's trafficking charge by examining the applicable statute.
    the facts of the case will be determined in court. it would be very counterproductive for Jessi or any witnesses to elaborate here since they could be used in court, and could even waive the 5th amendment against self incrimination.
    Patience is not going to pay for her lawyer. The State's power over defendants is intimidating and coercive. the presumption of innocence has value only if the defendant backs it up with a vigorous defense. that's all that she's asking. I am stunned by the lack of sympathy for her on this board, since any participant in P4P is vulnerable. If you are tarring Jessi with the guilt of the guy who wanted the 7 yo you are mistaken. trafficking in persons under 18 is a separate and more serious crime.
    You didn't read what I wrote. I wanted to know how do you know what she is being charged with? I haven't heard anything beyond a vague statement by her.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

tranny aficianado Junior Poster housekeeper's Avatar

So regardless, you hope for the best, you wish her the best, and keep jerking off to her movies.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Trans-Glam Productions
    design - production
    @_housekeeper
    @facebook

Horsehead Rookie Poster

I enjoy her movies and I genuinely feel bad that she has to go through all of this, but I am not donating a dime until I know what's going on... I would like to help but until she is forthcoming I will hold off on giving anything!

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

I see she moved her tweets to protected now.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoParty View Post
    I see she moved her tweets to protected now.
    I know a girl in the UK in a process of a trial and she is protected as well.... so everytime u mean someone with protected twitter account is not good

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    I know a girl in the UK in a process of a trial and she is protected as well.... so everytime u mean someone with protected twitter account is not good
    I would think it falls under "Anything you say can and will be used against you." So I bet her attorney told her to ax the social media.

She did explain a little more about what happen. Let google cache be your friend, if you want to know more.