Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

yes, Vicki is right, many websites publish the content years late of the shots ...

TGirls playing with toys, veggies, and huge dildos !

tgirl, want to have your own website? contactme

Junior Poster

THATS A LIE SHE WOULDNT DO THAT SHE IS GORGOUES ONE OF THE BEST IN THE GAME SHE GOT THAT SPECIAL AS LOOK THATS A MESSED UP RUMOR

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DRAVEN007
    THATS A LIE SHE WOULDNT DO THAT SHE IS GORGOUES ONE OF THE BEST IN THE GAME SHE GOT THAT SPECIAL AS LOOK THATS A MESSED UP RUMOR

STFU! It's old news, you rookie dipshit...and congrats on your first day...you've really left your mark here... a skidmark, that is...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    I just shot for Bob's TGirls again over the weekend and I saw that the last update of me on his site was posted in 2005. The last time I shot for him was in 2002 or 2003. So even though a new set gets posted, he big guys like Shemaleyum and what not can sit on content for years. I guess several of you already pointed that out. Lisa was an extreme hottie. I don't like that fat belly though.
    I hope that's not the pot calling the kettle black

I'd like to see a shot of your stomach after that remark. Actually I wouldn't mind seeing more than that, but that would do

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dkg
    I just shot for Bob's TGirls again over the weekend and I saw that the last update of me on his site was posted in 2005. The last time I shot for him was in 2002 or 2003. So even though a new set gets posted, he big guys like Shemaleyum and what not can sit on content for years. I guess several of you already pointed that out. Lisa was an extreme hottie. I don't like that fat belly though.
    I hope that's not the pot calling the kettle black

I'd like to see a shot of your stomach after that remark. Actually I wouldn't mind seeing more than that, but that would do
    I think Lisa had a sexy little "cum belly"...the coeds who work at the bistro...most of them wear the "bare-belly" tshirts when coming to work, or at night when casual...I like the little hint of "cum-belly" pudge as opposed to hard abs on a chick, and keep in mind that I don't like "big girls"...remember in 'Pulp Fiction' when that sexy chick that B Willis was doing talked about "pot bellies"?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Yeah we keep a stockpile of about 50-75 sets for Shemale Yum and even a new model shot can take 4 months to appear on the website although it's unlikely we'd sit on a models set for "years" - Bob usually shoots quite a large number of sets of a model and spreads them out, we shoot less sets per shoot but shoot the model more often.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

first day on here but a pro at this

Junior Poster

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Obviously not....

Platinum Poster

A pro at playin the fool? Word to your mother...