Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Her new name is Trevor Kevin Barry Blightingo.

seanchai
    Actually he is going by Leandro (true story)
    Yeah, I thought I'd not post any personal info on her other than that she'd changed. I was being facitious on the above name....her real legal name is Cuthbert Darcy Winston Clement Mandingo.

seanchai

Rookie Poster

Lisa converts to a pentecostal church and became a male again. She/He will be a father soon. Abandoned the shemale life and backed to school ( law i guess).

I know him for a long time and his family is typical conservative middle class. He is not poor. He turned into a shemale because she was really nasty and perverted.

Now he says he found Jesus. Let's respect his decision. But...I prefer when she was a perfect ass shemale

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by christianrod30
    Lisa converts to a pentecostal church and became a male again. She/He will be a father soon. Abandoned the shemale life and backed to school ( law i guess).

I know him for a long time and his family is typical conservative middle class. He is not poor. He turned into a shemale because she was really nasty and perverted.

Now he says he found Jesus. Let's respect his decision. But...I prefer when she was a perfect ass shemale
    Very intresting. I wonder how someone could just filp the switch like that? I mean after being submissive for so many men in the female form you decide one day that you want to go back and get into the church and start a family?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock

Very intresting. I wonder how someone could just filp the switch like that? I mean after being submissive for so many men in the female form you decide one day that you want to go back and get into the church and start a family?
    As i recall in most of his movies wasnt he the top but anyway are you saying submissive people can't start a family and go to church.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

As i recall in most of his movies wasnt he the top but anyway are you saying submissive people can't start a family and go to church.
    Be quiet.

seanchai

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

Careful, lad...I'm sure that there are many priests, youth ministers, boy scout leaders, etc. out there who will promise to help you get pregnant...but I guess it all depends on how much faith that you have in the whole "immaculate conception" thing... now bend over and pick up that communion wafer, lad...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

I'm just glad to hear that Lisa is doing fine and seems to be happy with her life, good for her!

5 Star Poster

Like I said there are 1 million reasons someone might detranstion. I have known many who did then years latter I hear that they have retransitioned.

Getting a girl pregnant, because you just had to know what that felt like, is a common reason. Finding god and thinking you are going to hell is another one...

I do not know this person but I know TS-ism you all may not have heard the last of her (him).

5 Star Poster

I just shot for Bob's TGirls again over the weekend and I saw that the last update of me on his site was posted in 2005. The last time I shot for him was in 2002 or 2003. So even though a new set gets posted, he big guys like Shemaleyum and what not can sit on content for years. I guess several of you already pointed that out. Lisa was an extreme hottie. I don't like that fat belly though.

Rookie Poster

Looking at those pics I hope not!