Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Pulse Nightclub in Orlando Attack

Quote Originally Posted by sean1916 View Post
    No surprise really. One group doesn't want the other to know (various reasons) its also political. Rewards come with big prosecutions.

Dog eat dog
    actually it's the NRA that won't let the FBI share info with the local PD......soooooo?

1 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "How you doin!"

And the law makers that are VOTED into office. They passed a law that makes it OK for people, even know terrorists to get and own guns. Thanks to the NRA money.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Sad occurrence, unfortunately too many innocent souls were lost. Waking up to this on the TV got me to thinking why can't people just live and let live...

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Member Rookie Poster

Condolences, sympathies and respect from the eastern side of the Atlantic to everyone involved in this madness.

There is evil in the world.it isn't the fault of the NRA it is the fault of a false religion that gets a pass from our political leader. As a free society it falls on us to protect ourselves. This evil false religion throws Gay and Trans People off roofs in other countries.it will continue until we wake up and understand that the right to use any bathroom or marry mean nothing if our leader refuses to be diligent in keeping us safe. There are bigger issues to deal with in our country,everyone wants change now and we are accepting great risks as a result. Anyone that would take your right to protect yourself is EVIL pure and simple. Free Healthcare and all the rest is worthless if it comes at this price.I've never seen a Christian go in and murder masses of people.they have their beliefs and they are no threat to us.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sassygirl View Post
    There is evil in the world.it isn't the fault of the NRA it is the fault of a false religion that gets a pass from our political leader. As a free society it falls on us to protect ourselves. This evil false religion throws Gay and Trans People off roofs in other countries.it will continue until we wake up and understand that the right to use any bathroom or marry mean nothing if our leader refuses to be diligent in keeping us safe. There are bigger issues to deal with in our country,everyone wants change now and we are accepting great risks as a result. Anyone that would take your right to protect yourself is EVIL pure and simple. Free Healthcare and all the rest is worthless if it comes at this price.I've never seen a Christian go in and murder masses of people.they have their beliefs and they are no threat to us.
    I appreciate the comments and emotions. Christians have done many things. I would suggest that its not the time to divide, this was a mad man. Islam will denounce him.. ISIS have embrassed him. The old adage "divide and conquer". This was not representative of an religion. This was the actions of a very sick man who stole many.. Too many innocent lives.

Its bad I know, cooler heads should prevale. We would be no different than him if we started a hate campaign.

Lots and lots of domestic "christians" that want to attack gays. Some of them have even praised this attack.

The problem -is- religion, not which religion.

Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sassygirl View Post
    There is evil in the world.it isn't the fault of the NRA it is the fault of a false religion that gets a pass from our political leader.... I've never seen a Christian go in and murder masses of people.they have their beliefs and they are no threat to us.
    Everything you just said is patently false. You need to get your head in reality ASAP. Just for starters:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scroller View Post
    Everything you just said is patently false. You need to get your head in reality ASAP. Just for starters:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
    Mate, I believe this was a knee jerk reaction. I assume based on emotion. I agree it is factually incorrect.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.