Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: U.S Presidential Election 2016 Not Otherwise Specified

the dons playing this like it's a reality show finale

I like Hillary. Always have. She's a bit more conservative than I'd like, but nobody's going to be in lockstep with me. She's been vetted & investigated constantly for the last 23 years, & nobody's been able to come anywhere close to actually pinning anything on her. There's nothing there. It's all just a bunch of lies, told by assholes who have nothing else to talk about because they never had anything to talk about in the first place.

The loud mouth reactionaries saw her abilities to organize when she trotted out the healthcare proposal in '94 & knew she was gonna make a run for the White House. They've been trying to paint her as more evil than the devil ever since. None of it washes. It's been the most vile, disgusting, & dishonest vilification I've ever seen. And I'm 65 years old. I've never seen anybody attacked like this, for so long a time, without any supporting evidence to back any of it at all. The theory of memes is if you repeat a lie enough, it'll start becoming regarded as fact, regardless of how ridiculous it was/is. The kool-aid drinkers will buy it no matter what, If it's told by one of their demigods.

The Republicans just got a taste of their own medicine with this October surprise. All the whining and claims that Trump admitted to unwanted groping are every bit as bogus as the attacks on Sen. Clinton. But nobody cares other than Donald Trump, because he made himself vulnerable to the same kind of memetic silliness he's been spouting himself. I don't buy any of it, & all those accusing women crawling out of the woodwork is too convenient to be anything more than a political ploy. Dollars to donuts they just fade away after the election. Trump didn't realize how much scrutiny a politician has to put up with. Oops!

Don't get me wrong. There's nothing I'd like better than to see Donald Trump lose all 50 States to the bitch of his nightmares. He's earned it with all of his diligence and hard work at being a buffoon. The Republican Party earned their share of grief by being too chickenshit to refute the crazy. Goes around comes around and all that crap. We all knew how bad it was when John McCain was basically forced to accept Sara Palen as his running mate. The most ignorant & stupid person ever to be in that position. Pretty fuckin' sad. It's been a major embarrassment for the whole nation in the eyes of the world.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    I like Hillary. Always have. She's a bit more conservative than I'd like, but nobody's going to be in lockstep with me. She's been vetted & investigated constantly for the last 23 years, & nobody's been able to come anywhere close to actually pinning anything on her. There's nothing there. It's all just a bunch of lies, told by assholes who have nothing else to talk about because they never had anything to talk about in the first place.

The loud mouth reactionaries saw her abilities to organize when she trotted out the healthcare proposal in '94 & knew she was gonna make a run for the White House. They've been trying to paint her as more evil than the devil ever since. None of it washes. It's been the most vile, disgusting, & dishonest vilification I've ever seen. And I'm 65 years old. I've never seen anybody attacked like this, for so long a time, without any supporting evidence to back any of it at all. The theory of memes is if you repeat a lie enough, it'll start becoming regarded as fact, regardless of how ridiculous it was/is. The kool-aid drinkers will buy it no matter what, If it's told by one of their demigods.
    I don't have the attention span to look into every accusation made against her, but if one does a random sampling of the ones you can pay attention to, they always lack substance. The recent thing Republicans are talking about to bolster Trump's absurd claim of election rigging (which even though untrue can lead to rioting and violence when he loses) is that there is voter fraud. Their evidence of this is that recently deceased people have not been eliminated from the polls of registered voters.

However, this does not lead to the conclusion that people are impersonating the dead to vote under their names, or that the dead are being resurrected and voting for Hillary...but the fact that the records of deaths cannot be immediately reconciled with the records of voter registration is being used to fuel this spurious claim. We also keep hearing about how the media is rigging the election for Hillary because a lot of media members support Hillary. Well, so too do a large number of educated people. This is not rigging in any conventional or unconventional sense. It only shows that Trump doesn't know what the word rig means. Not surprising from someone who said something in the debate about large "swatches" of land....I haven't worn a swatch in decades.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

with ailes having left trump in free fall, his last ditch effort is to sabotage the election by saying it's rigged and refusing to concede if he loses.

and you're right: trump doesn't know what the word rig means. while the 20000 wikileaks pages of emails are pretty damning, most people will pay attention to the groping offense more- afterall, what makes a better halloween costume?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JN6m7Q0.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	974182

Silver Poster

trump actually managed to fuck up his own speech @ the al smith charity dinner

Silver Poster

meanwhile, clinton faired much better despite a few cringeworthy jokes in the beginning

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

I thought a couple of Trump's jokes were okay. They got really weak at one point in time...I wonder if this was the difference between professionals helping him write a few of the early ones and him insisting on his own taste right around the time he got to the "Hillary is so corrupt...." joke.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Hey Maria Bartiromo- thanks for the October surprizes,,,,,
    Nothing "conservative" about those tits except for the Cro-Magnon-type subliminal messages they broadcast.
    Maybe it's just the pig that I am......

I'm with HER"S.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3033.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	145.1 KB 
ID:	974340  

World Class Asshole

Senior Member Silver Poster

I think something you don't hear about is that the core-trumpists don't like that the Dems have a BLACK man in the highest seat of the land, and they got nothing.
    As a STRONGMAN, Trump not only has shown feet of clay, he's not a very good actor either.
    Just like our first black president proved to be the opposite of the caricature,
    the first woman president has the daunting task of having to shit nineteen trillion US Dollars.
    I hope she didn't accidentally delete the plan on how to do that when she scrubbed her hard drive.

I do feel like if Hillary doesn't hostess a nineties type economy again in say....three years, ........she will be viewed as a failure.
    Save us Hillary, save us.

World Class Asshole