Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: U.S Presidential Election 2016 Not Otherwise Specified

Let's talk Turkey, this whole thing is a crapshoot, the JUSTICE is in your imagination.
    If you live in Texas or California, your vote is meaningless.
    And like the old Art Buchwald joke, if two of your carpool are Democrats, and two are Republicans, you can do your civic duty by all agreeing to stay home on election day.
    Half the people don't vote.
    Better yet: if the other person in your carpool is the opposite party as you, then agree to both stay home and not vote, then vote anyway, 'cause you can't be sure those lying cheats from the opposite party can be trusted to keep the terms of their agreements.

Alternatively, just act responsibly and vote.

Anyone who remembers the years 2000-2008 and wants to put the Republicans back in charge needs to stay after school for the next 8 years.
    Nothing could be simpler or clearer.
    For this you get a thumbs up.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nitron View Post
    Blackchubby38, can I call you just blackchubby?
    How about the other hundred or so Independents , with all do respect to Joe Exotic, surely Hillary ,( so evil it's stupid),and Trump, (so stupid it's evil) can't be the only shining lights?
    what's exactly with this assumption that hillary is so evil? is it because she deleted a bunch of emails after using a private server? or is it because she has a bunch of wallstreet donors for her campaign?

i know trump says this a lot but i thought it was just part of his mantra to claim his opponent is evil and thus, he must be the opposite- but when everyday people say the same thing, i wonder, what exactly they mean. are you a very spiritual person to consider clinton evil or are you just repeating something you heard?

also, which independents do you think deserve the nomination since you keep bringing up. maybe joe exotic is a little "too exotic" so do you mean princess frambro? lynn kahn perhaps or ryan scott?

hey, is mcafee president material?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

W(BushII) 'lost' 22 million emails. Where's the outrage?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Silver Poster

maybe bush was too stupid to be evil.

i've always thought of evil as something with an intelligent design behind it- or as lady caroline lamb once put it: mad, bad and dangerous to know.

p.s. is hillary evil because of this supposed evidence of voter fraud with the DNC?

?

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Good of you to bring up Nader. If it weren't for Nader, we would never have had to put up with Bush/Cheney and all their nonsense. Remember and learn.
    Nader was a nonevent. Lack of interest in Al Gore put W in the White House. All he had to do was campaign in & win his home Stare. Florida would have been moot.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    maybe bush was too stupid to be evil.

i've always thought of evil as something with an intelligent design behind it- or as lady caroline lamb once put it: mad, bad and dangerous to know.

p.s. is hillary evil because of this supposed evidence of voter fraud with the DNC?

?
    Really, Bluesoul, it took me less than five minutes on Google to find out that James O'Keefe and his 'Project Veritas' has been peddling made up videos for years of which this is the latest which doesn't prove anything other than that Scott Foval claims he can do something illegal though he also claims not to have done. If you want to believe this, there is nothing to stop you, just as Lady Caroline Lamb was not referring to evil but her unfaithful boyfriend Lord Byron, the romantic poet who was 'mad, bad and dangerous to know' and hardly the most evil man in Britain at the time.

You can read debunks of Project Veritas here-
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1524146.html

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dru...rd-voter-fraud

Silver Poster

yeah, glad you're able to google brah. except, i wasn't using that video to claim anything about it was real. did you not read and comprehend my reply which was to nitron or have you started drinking from the toilet as well?

oh and lol @ motherjones and huffington post. what's next? yahoo news search results.

btw: i'll just pretend you never made the comment about lady caroline lamb. let's just say for now, you can go to sleep thinking you know what you're talking about. next time, there'll be no warning

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    yeah, glad you're able to google brah. except, i wasn't using that video to claim anything about it was real. did you not read and comprehend my reply which was to nitron or have you started drinking from the toilet as well?

oh and lol @ motherjones and huffington post. what's next? yahoo news search results.

btw: i'll just pretend you never made the comment about lady caroline lamb. let's just say for now, you can go to sleep thinking you know what you're talking about. next time, there'll be no warning
    A fair point with regard to my slight reading of your post, but the point about Lady Caroline Lamb, stands, and I will assume that next time, there'll be no warning is from Trump's playbook, having no practical or emotional impact on me or my ability to sleep through the night.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    A fair point with regard to my slight reading of your post, but the point about Lady Caroline Lamb, stands, and I will assume that next time, there'll be no warning is from Trump's playbook, having no practical or emotional impact on me or my ability to sleep through the night.
    the only thing that stands is your incorrect, but mostly superficial understanding of the quote, but i like how modest you are with "my slight reading of your post"

do you think it's equally slight reading how you assume no warning next time as coming from trump's playbook or has this charade of you thinking you know what you're talking about suddenly started to unravel?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

After the election......
    all fingers point to Paul Ryan being THE FACE of the Republican Party.
    The Rock Hard Mad as Hell 35% Trump coalition will be 70% of your party.
    So Paul,.....
    what's the plan, stan?

World Class Asshole