Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Smile Re: would you date Caitlyn Jenner or fuck her?

Caitlyn has no more penis for women.
    Had Srs/GRS recently.

What don't you like about Caitlyn's voice?

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    What if Caitlyn got vocal surgery ,lip roll,gortex implants and a Brazilian butt Lift?

Having the final voice perceived as being female, instead of just a higher pitched male voice, goes well beyond pitch-raising surgery. The first step is understanding the differences between "pitch" versus "voice" versus "speech." The vocal cords are simply 'sound generators'.

https://www.voicedoctor.net/surgery/...ring-surgeries

I’ve Had The FINAL Surgery — Bye, Bye Penis!
    The Olympian reveals in new tell-all that she is now 'liberated.'

Book Reveal: I’ve Had The FINAL Surgery — Bye, Bye Penis!

WORLD EXCLUSIVE
    Caitlyn Jenner’s BIG Book Reveal: I’ve Had The FINAL Surgery — Bye, Bye Penis!

Caitlyn Jenner’s Shocking Nude Photoshoot May Sting The Kardashians Again

Caitlyn Jenner has finally undergone genital surgery in her years-long transition from male to female, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

In the reality star’s new memoir, The Secrets of My Life, she claims she had the “Final Surgery” in January 2017, nearly two years after she publicly announced her identity as a trans woman in an explosive interview with Diane Sawyer.

“The surgery was a success, and I feel not only wonderful but liberated,” she writes in the new memoir, out April 25.

PHOTOS: Caitlyn Jenner’s 30 Most Shocking REVELATIONS From ‘Vanity Fair’ –– Suicide Attempt, Plastic Surgery, Vicious Fights & Flashing Boobs!

The 67-year-old former Olympic gold medalist claims she came clean so fans will stop asking about her nether regions.

“I am telling you because I believe in candor,” she explains. “So all of you can stop staring. You want to know, so now you know. Which is why this is the first time, and the last time, I will ever speak of it.”

Earlier in the book, Jenner calls the surgery a “complex decision,” due in large part to the health risks associated with the operation.

http://radaronline.com/videos/caitly...-new-tell-all/

Last edited by natina; 05-18-2017 at 12:20 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Default Re: would you date Caitlyn Jenner or fuck her?

Oh wow, Bruce went all the way?Amazing.

Junior Poster

Nope.

forest manager

Caitlyn Jenner (Formerly Bruce) is set to undergo voice surgery

Caitlyn Jenner (Formerly Bruce) is set to undergo voice surgery
    External image
    The latest transgender celebrity, Caitlyn Jenner, says she wants to undergo a surgery that would make her speak like a woman. Caitlyn Jenner The reality star previously admitted she didn’t feel her voice matched her appearance, and in the latest episode of I Am Cait, she turns to one of her biggest supporters Kim Kardashian for support. Caitlyn Jenner

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    so if you dated a non-famous trans woman, would you be put off if you saw pics of her when she was a man?
    Psychological imprinting is a female-dog. You ever see the internet's "what's seen can't be unseen" memes? If you're used to seeing someone one way for a very long time, seeing them any other way is very difficult. That's why sometimes accepting, supportive relatives slip up so much when it comes to names & pronouns. The longer someone goes before transitioning the worse it gets. It was years before my mom could stop picturing me the wrong way in her dreams.

Unrelated- who would really want to see pre-transition pictures of someone? I can see maybe if someone is pre-transition and wants to get a feel for what to expect from it or if someone finds dramatic before/after differences interesting in general. But someone you're dating or in a relationship with? Just seems like it would be needlessly socially awkward, and might draw your attention to flaws you otherwise wouldn't notice. You can't reclose that pandora's box.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Would fuck her hard

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Unrelated- who would really want to see pre-transition pictures of someone? I can see maybe if someone is pre-transition and wants to get a feel for what to expect from it or if someone finds dramatic before/after differences interesting in general. But someone you're dating or in a relationship with? Just seems like it would be needlessly socially awkward, and might draw your attention to flaws you otherwise wouldn't notice. You can't reclose that pandora's box.
    Old post, but, anyone who knows they're in a relationship with a trans person also knows there was a pre-transition period in their partner's life. If seeing relics of that period bothers someone, I'd argue, they have unresolved issues related to being with a trans person. I've had that experience -- seeing baby or childhood pics and before/after IG posts -- and it never bothered me. If anything, I felt privileged that she felt comfortable enough with the to share something so personal or impressed by how far they'd come in life.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Lorca81; 04-30-2020 at 01:21 AM.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lorca81 View Post
    Old post, but, anyone who knows they're in a relationship with a trans person also knows there was a pre-transition period in their partner's life. If seeing relics of that period bothers someone, I'd argue, they have unresolved issues related to being with a trans person. I've had that experience -- seeing baby or childhood pics and before/after IG posts -- and it never bothered me. If anything, I felt privileged that she felt comfortable enough with the to share something so personal or impressed by how far they'd come in life.
    Yeah, the past is definitely part of the package. The person will carry that whether they admit it or not. If you're in a relationship with someone, you have to accept all of them, not just their present.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    Yeah, the past is definitely part of the package. The person will carry that whether they admit it or not. If you're in a relationship with someone, you have to accept all of them, not just their present.
    Totally. In an LTR with a trans woman, you become intimately familiar the trials, tribulations, and realities her being trans. Failing to acknowledge or ignoring that stuff is kinda dysfunctional. What are you supposed to do, for example, when she's trying to get a passport for an upcoming international vacation and has to deal with tons of extra paperwork hurdles because of name legal changes/amended birth certificates, ignore those headaches or be supportive?

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.