I’m in Panama city Florida Looking for a sexy hung chick to fulfill a decade old fantasy.

Nuru massage w her on top 69 rubbing me down with oil massaging my abs & down my groin gripping my soft lil chub she slowly begins grinding her soft anaconda against my face. I grip both juicy ass cheeks firmly & start licking, kissing, sucking all up in that ass & taking a mouthful of saggy balls, I reach around and grab onto her big swollen cock I squeeze the base of shaft & hold tight revealing all the veins that run down her abs to the tip of her throbbing monster cock. Shes ready for me to submit she says. Then she slides me back my head drops off the table a bit. I’m face to face w her giant cock, she slides in a few inches, stroking her swollen shaft in an out my mouth, it’ll only go so far I gurgle. She ask me to relax my body, specifically my throat. I relax & open for the rest of her 11.8”. Awww she moans as she slides in another 9” & begins fuckin my face w all she’s got. I’m gagging, but she’s so deep in me an fuckin my throat so fiercely its going numb.

I could keep going, u get the point.
Cock cravings are fierce & These girls are hard to find an not sure if they are real when I do find them.

Men don’t do it for me tho.