Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Junior Poster philpheet's Avatar

Default Re: Pheet Adventures 2, a barefoot life, BANNED from Santiago Bernabeu

Wow, this place seems very inhospitable !!!
    But don't worry cassieukts, I've already walked many times with rain (especially in London !), negative temperatures, mud so I'm used to many different situations. But it's treu that sharp rocks could be a bit speacial !

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by philpheet View Post
    Wow, this place seems very inhospitable !!!
    But don't worry cassieukts, I've already walked many times with rain (especially in London !), negative temperatures, mud so I'm used to many different situations. But it's treu that sharp rocks could be a bit speacial !
    I don't mind if you walk barefoot, Phil, what I would say is that some places are so dirty you would probably want to cover up. I was in the gent's toilet in Oxford Railway Station recently, a small facility catering to a large number of people that is not cleaned on a regular basis and what I had to negotiate would have been marginally easier if I was wearing camping boots, gloves and a surgical mask. You may need to pack some slip on's if you want to stay healthy in some places...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    I don't mind if you walk barefoot, Phil, what I would say is that some places are so dirty you would probably want to cover up. I was in the gent's toilet in Oxford Railway Station recently, a small facility catering to a large number of people that is not cleaned on a regular basis and what I had to negotiate would have been marginally easier if I was wearing camping boots, gloves and a surgical mask. You may need to pack some slip on's if you want to stay healthy in some places...
    Thank you for you recommendation Stavros.
    I've been going everywhere barefoot for approximately 10 years, and of course I already saw very dirty places but I didn't get unhealthy yet even going in places so dirty

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by philpheet View Post
    Thank you for you recommendation Stavros.
    I've been going everywhere barefoot for approximately 10 years, and of course I already saw very dirty places but I didn't get unhealthy yet even going in places so dirty
    This subject is about pure common sense. Pick up a foot or toenail fungus and you will wish you had taken better care of your feet. One more thing. I met my wife in '75. She was 19. She had a bister underneath her callus foot. She thought it was a piece of glass at the time. It kept returning through the years. After many a doctor visit, you guessed it, herpes.

Quote Originally Posted by femalescarlet View Post
    you r too brave, srsly you seem extremely powerful, u cant be real
    Wht I can't be real ?

my dream when i was 10 years old was to go naked in streets while prawns were cutting me and bleed

but was too ashamed and fearful 2 do that lol sry if its disturbing
    wtfff

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

you r too brave, srsly you seem extremely powerful, u cant be real
    I don't feel brave and powerful at all when I do that, I only feel free, and that's great !