Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Biggest TS cocks YOU'VE experienced first hand

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbydazzla View Post
    She is huge but it's long rather than thick. She has big balls though and is very kinky. I can give you more detail if you'd like.
    I'd love to know the details!

Senior Member Junior Poster

I was with this beautiful hung T-Girl last night in Toronto. Her name is Maya Lafayette.Her cock is 9inches and thick.

Name:  untitled.png
Views: 9357
Size:  73.2 KB
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maya Lafayette.png 
Views:	777 
Size:	128.9 KB 
ID:	1198424

9 out of 9 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nylust View Post
    Threesome?
    No just saw them both during my NYC visit. Not at the same time.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Some from Thailand I've had:
    Nancy 9'' - La Bamba Bar (quit now). Very thick and rock hard. Maybe the hardest fucks I've had.
    Jasmine 8'' - Freelance Pattaya. Very thick head a bit smaller. More easy on the fucking than Nancy
    Chadarat 7,5'' - Some bar in soi MIT (now moved on). Also thick and very hard. Fucks easy
    Polla 8''- Fantasy Lounge Pattaya. Thick from top to bottom. Cock not as hard as the others. Varies regard how many previous customers.
    Ploy 7'' - Some bar in soi 8. Smaller version of Polla but cums heavier.
    May 7'' - Retired. Worked in Obsession BKK. Very large mushroom head. Thick. Heavy cummer.
    Jessica 7'' - Freelance. Ex Casanova BKK. Hard and thick. Also heavy cummer.
    Zack 8'' - Freelance BKK. More of a TV/CD. Hard and thick.
    Anna 7'' - Some bar soi 6. Beautiful cock. Hard.
    Benz 7'' - Some bar soi 7. Nice hard dick.
    Jessica2 7.5'' - Freelance BKK. Now retired. Also used Emily. A little lump on tip of her long hard cock.
    Candy 7'' - Cascades BKK. Now retired me think. Several movies. Beautiful hard well-shaped dick with a lovely mushroom.
    Nat 8'' - Freelance Pattaya("Coconout Bar"). Well-shaped long fat cock. Had a hard time cumming(prev customer?)
    Several others in the 6-7 range but names escape me. Plenty to choose from but a bit harder to find the well-hung ones.

In Europe:
    Maya Lafayette/Gizelle. Long cock but not as thick. Nice girl.
    Naomi Black Hammer. Second meeting fantastic. First was all business. Body a bit bigger than shown in her movies.
    Carla Brazil. Despite her size she got a wonderful technique. No pain all pleasure.
    Maggali 8'' - London. Hard and thick. Came good. Retired I believe
    Tabatha 7.5'' - London. Not so thick but rock hard. One of the best cum shooters I've come across.
    Isabell BigCock24 - Merciless pounding from start to finish. Would repeat a 3some with her friend Angelica(?)
    Bianca Gold 7-7,5'' - Not so thick. Condom affects hardness. But it's bent downwards by default.
    Plus many others. Just cannot remember all the names, but none larger than 8''.

In US(NYC midtown):
    Ednita - Wasn't as brutal as the reviews at that time. Size maybe 8''. Hard to tell since the room was pitch dark. She wasn't the easiest to set up a meeting with either. Very vary.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kndn View Post
    Some from Thailand I've had:
    Nancy 9'' - La Bamba Bar (quit now). Very thick and rock hard. Maybe the hardest fucks I've had.
    Nancy is now in Australia, using the name of Norrie.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Adriana Rodrigues - good time but she liked to pound hard and her length hurt.

celine - probably about 9" but a bitch though.

Member Rookie Poster tscelinepreop's Avatar

Um who is this Celine you keep having a downer on though it was me for a second untill u said her cock was 9 inches

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kndn View Post
    In Europe:
    Maya Lafayette/Gizelle. Long cock but not as thick. Nice girl.
    Naomi Black Hammer. Second meeting fantastic. First was all business. Body a bit bigger than shown in her movies.
    Carla Brazil. Despite her size she got a wonderful technique. No pain all pleasure.
    Maggali 8'' - London. Hard and thick. Came good. Retired I believe
    Tabatha 7.5'' - London. Not so thick but rock hard. One of the best cum shooters I've come across.
    Isabell BigCock24 - Merciless pounding from start to finish. Would repeat a 3some with her friend Angelica(?)
    Bianca Gold 7-7,5'' - Not so thick. Condom affects hardness. But it's bent downwards by default.
    Plus many others. Just cannot remember all the names, but none larger than 8''.
    A few additions:
    Paris:
    Paola Pia 8'' - Italian TV. Convincing looks. Fat hard cock. Came hard. Proper English.
    Rebeka Monteiro 9'' - How could I forget that one. My arse sure didn't. No English at all
    Nicolly 8'' - Fab looking girl in a fashionable neighbourhood. Long cock. Not so thick, but rock hard, cut and with a nice mushroom. Only bummer she didn't cum, even when offered 50€ extra. Customers were lined up all afternoon.
    Hanna Rio 8-9'' - Brazilian black girl. Fat cock with lot of foreskin which luckily withdrew easily. No English.

Madrid:
    Ivete Montello 7,5'' - Not as big as the pics imho but it's a beauty. Ivete herself is a very nice and laidback woman. Knows a bit of English.

Amsterdam:
    Paloma 7,5'' - Met her a few times. Not a beauty but delivers. Probably mid 40s by now. Her window used to be in Goordinjensteeg
    Dominique 7'' - Cannot remember her exact size, but she was infamous for giving her clients a brutal throat fucking also pissing while doing so. I didn't get the latter but my throat was sore for days. Her window at that period was in Bloedstraat 10 or 12.

In Las Vegas, Cherry Mavrik.
    Amazing in all respects. Hot body, charming lady, and hers is around 7.5 to 8" long. Her girth is thick, but not TOO thick. Spent time with her this evening; she 'll make you crazy when she's on top of you. Awesome Top.

Member Rookie Poster

Sabrina... met her yesterday. That cock is thick and around 9 inches. check her under handle sabrinahot Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shemale-sabrinahot-7008015.jpg 
Views:	2420 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	1235771Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shemale-sabrinahot-9447152.jpg 
Views:	1407 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	1235772

4 out of 4 members liked this post.