Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3641424344454647484950 LastLast

Default Re: Biggest TS cocks YOU'VE experienced first hand

Zoso77

Last January while in the Dominican Republic I hooked up with a a half Dominican half Haitian transvestite. Easily 11 inches long and super thick. Took a while for me to take her in but once that was accomplished I got punished for at least a good 30 minutes. Hooked up with her two more times while there

What was her name

Last edited by Pepper.1983; 10-21-2022 at 11:03 PM.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by talexander42 View Post
    Biggest.....hmmm

Angeline de Silva....

Those were the biggest
    At one point I remember she posted a single cock pic on this forum but I have no idea where that went. Anyone remember that? Super nice girl too

Quote Originally Posted by Zoso77 View Post
    Last January while in the Dominican Republic I hooked up with a a half Dominican half Haitian transvestite. Easily 11 inches long and super thick. Took a while for me to take her in but once that was accomplished I got punished for at least a good 30 minutes. Hooked up with her two more times while there
    No pics?

Junior Poster

Valeria Fierce, huge boobs and a cock to match, very personable, had a great time with her, want to see her again

The biggest is also the most recent: Kiara Topazz

I’ve met her 3 times, most recently last weekend, and she pounded and plowed me into oblivion. I was sore for about 5-6 days afterwards.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Ts Paris

Junior Member Rookie Poster NEsearcher's Avatar

New to the site had to join in this discussion. So far I’ve seen;
    Lana Dallas, she’s probably the largest. Definitely hung

Kim Carta (amazing cock. Super thick. Fucks hard)

Ednita

TS Vanessa 9in.

All are big. I see Vanessa Dior when she’s in town and she’s big but not like these women. Fucks hard tho.

I also saw a hung TS in Panama named Makarena. Her cock was thick!!!!! Hardest fucking I’ve ever received.

Last edited by NEsearcher; 11-21-2022 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Wanted to add something

My wife and I met up with Fabiola Voguel when visiting my mother-in-law in Brazil, a few years ago. She's massive and an absolute sweetheart. My portuguese is not terrible, which helped, and she and my wife got along great. She's super into couples and very very versitile, which was a lot of fun. I'm not much for bottoming but she asked to play Just The Tip for my wife to watch, and thank God it was just the tip, because damn. The first night a communication error led to her cumming in my mouth unexpectedly, which was a nice surprise We saw her 3 nights and she and my wife went shopping together before the 3rd night. 1st night she finished in my mouth, second night inside my wife (wrapped of course) and then in my face, and on the last night my mouth again. Sadly my MIL moved out of Sao Paolo or I'd go back again for sure.

10 out of 10 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster petitskinny's Avatar

Great ! May I know how was your dick compared to her ?

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    My wife and I met up with Fabiola Voguel when visiting my mother-in-law in Brazil, a few years ago. She's massive and an absolute sweetheart. My portuguese is not terrible, which helped, and she and my wife got along great. She's super into couples and very very versitile, which was a lot of fun. I'm not much for bottoming but she asked to play Just The Tip for my wife to watch, and thank God it was just the tip, because damn. The first night a communication error led to her cumming in my mouth unexpectedly, which was a nice surprise We saw her 3 nights and she and my wife went shopping together before the 3rd night. 1st night she finished in my mouth, second night inside my wife (wrapped of course) and then in my face, and on the last night my mouth again. Sadly my MIL moved out of Sao Paolo or I'd go back again for sure.

About half the size, lol. I've got decent girth but I'm still not as wide as her, and just under 6" realistically she's 10 inches or better (I didn't have a ruler handy) and I think at her absolute hardest if I were to have pulled the skin tight I bet she approached 11." She had no real trouble bottoming for me, but was pleasantly tight.