Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Biggest TS cocks YOU'VE experienced first hand

Quote Originally Posted by sabre666 View Post
    Lola/Amber
    Kiara
    Zsa Zsa
    Still waiting for the chance to try all 3 together & let them pull a train on me! LoL
    I'm hoping to end up looking like a glazed donut!
    Geez!!! Lola is more than enough lol! She was so horny that her dick was at least 7" thick around @ the base and rock hard. Tiny balls though, but shot an ok load. And to be short she is pretty strong too. The Ass stretcher!

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster sabre666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IluvemHung View Post
    Geez!!! Lola is more than enough lol! She was so horny that her dick was at least 7" thick around @ the base and rock hard. Tiny balls though, but shot an ok load. And to be short she is pretty strong too. The Ass stretcher!
    True! Lola did plow my ass like it was the back 40. LoL
    But I loved it & would line up for it again anytime.
    Zsa Zsa & Kiara too! Both were great to be with.
    I ran into Kiara in a bar & she remembered me & grabbed my ass as I walked by asking me when she was going to get in my ass again. LoL

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

For me Vixen Marcille from ny. i hit her up on Imlive a few years ago and man oh man those pics do no justice when u see her in person she truly have a 9inch on her. Her pounding top notch felt that for atleast 5 days. Also another girl from BGclive she top me in building next door to her place raw.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Wow she is beautiful.

Member Rookie Poster

Firstly hi guys, my name's Bobby Z and I'm from Birmingham. Look forward to being part of the forum, I've read intently for years but for some reason hadn't joined.

I've had two very well hung girls...

First was Erika Schinaider. First time i met her was in 2015, I didn't believe she was in Birmingham. I thought why not, plucked up the courage and when I knocked on the door I wasn't disappointed. She stood there Beautiful, tall and strong. I loved that she was polite too.

I choked and I kid you not the best part for me has to be that points when you run your tongue from the base right up to the tip and then open your mouth to devour the length, omg I think about that to this day.

My favourite girl, and the best hung I've been with has to be Isabella bigcock24cm. She normally advertises as part of a duo. I have a thing for legs and feet, she wore a mini skirt, with black open toe heels. She looked amazing.

Isabella had me onto my knees and unleashed that monster into my mouth. I didn't think I was going to take it all in. But she pulled out, kissed me and told me to tuck my chin in. She held my hand and it went deeper, and deeper... I can still remember the feeling now. My eyes teared up and she kept going. I loved every second of it.

She finished with a nice load in my mouth, I enjoyed it so much and the fact she's also beautiful helped.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyZamunda View Post
    kissed me and told me to tuck my chin in. She held my hand and it went deeper, and deeper... I can still remember the feeling now. My eyes teared up and she kept going. I loved every second of it.
    Welcome Bobby,

Tucking your chin in? Like trying to touch your chin to your chest? I have trouble deep throating girls with hard straight cocks. It's hard to get them past the curve of my throat. Does tucking your chine help with that? I'd think it would make it worse.

Hoping to see Isabella bigcock24cm in London in April.

Member Rookie Poster

Hi John,

Thank you!
    It was the first time I tried it and it seemed to work (yes, chin to chest). Althouth she did force it down. A real good trick is to clench your left thumb into fist real tight - it surpresses your gag reflex.

She's definitely worth a punt.

Professional Poster

I'm more of a top and I love topping the big dick girls..love the hard meat swinging in the air while you pound em.this girl is hung like a mofo.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madison.jpg 
Views:	963 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	1060977

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

You must of not read the thread title.
    And does that lady have a name?

Member Rookie Poster

TS Anai - My first encounter with a monster cock. Her girth is unbelievable and she stayed hard as steel the whole time while pounding me for 30 minutes straight.

Name:  ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Views: 18730
Size:  136.1 KB

Mistress Maliyah Loren - Another beautifully hung girl. I tried my best to deepthroat her but it's just too long and thick. I had a lot of trouble taking it but, as she is very dominant, she fucked me hard as I was moaning in pain and pleasure.

Name:  ezgif.com-optimize.gif
Views: 19137
Size:  135.1 KB

8 out of 8 members liked this post.