Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384344454647484950 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster NEsearcher's Avatar

Default Re: Biggest TS cocks YOU'VE experienced first hand

Just recently had the honor of meeting Ts Lena and she now holds the title of the biggest I’ve ever taken. Lana Dallas and her are similar in length but Lena’s girth is astounding. Thought she was going to kill me. Intense

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Murmdrum's Avatar

The biggest and best I’ve ever been with was Liv Rion. Met her in Arizona several years ago. She has the most unbelievable body and her cock is enormous. Probably around 9. Super thick and just perfect. Beautiful face too…looks like Beyoncé.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I've seen many many trans both casual and professional providers. The ones that stand out in my mind

Red Ivy - saw her back in about 2013 late one night she was actually already with another client but invited me to join. She must have had a long night and didn't get rock hard but even half hard was probably about 10 inches and pretty thick. Would love to see how she is at full mast

Angeline de Silva - seen her 3 times shes at least 9 if not ten inches and VERY thick. Sweet curvy girl with top notch performance we fucked each other and shared some weed

Antonella Holmes - probably about 10 inches maybe 11. Nice thickness but not crazy thick. Very skilled with entry but overall not anything special in performance but not bad either

TS Basha - met her on Craigslist as a hookup several times. Shes 8 pushing 9 inches but probably the thickest trans cock ive ever had. Seemed like it was damn near as wide as a 40ounce - exaggerating but it was soda can thick for sure could barely get it in my mouth and was a bottom virgin so that didn't happen. Very sweet and likes to party

Random Backpage girl - caramel complexion I saw on a whim while visiting family in Raleigh she was 11 or 12 inches pretty good thickness and knew how to use it was probably the best fucking I've gotten from a provider

Ednita - definitely thick as fuck. I would guess 8 or 9 inches. She definitely puts it down although didn't seem as aggressive as others have reported but maybe I have a high tolerance for that...

Tstaylor9 - does duo with her sister Rita. I love Asian women but Asian trans dont normally have big cocks. She was probably 8.5-9 inches and nice thickness.. very pretty cock and they both gave an outstanding performance. Definitely biggest Asian cock I've had.

Last edited by rodinuk; 10-09-2023 at 10:38 PM.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NEsearcher View Post
    Just recently had the honor of meeting Ts Lena and she now holds the title of the biggest I’ve ever taken. Lana Dallas and her are similar in length but Lena’s girth is astounding. Thought she was going to kill me. Intense
    Who is this Lena you are talking about? Can share her twitter or something please

Rookie Poster

I think Lena Baltimore is being referred to, but I could be wrong

TS Jordan. Fun personality and a nice big dick. It was a while ago, but good memories.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jordan08_569 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	642 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	1433644

6 out of 6 members liked this post.
    "Friends don't let friends drink and post"

Quote Originally Posted by pmuc76 View Post
    Who is she?

Rookie Poster

Paloma in the Red light district in Amsterdam fucked me so hard in 2007, i actually passed out. She had a very big cock before, but she is older now and not so big anymore. She has fucked me 11-12 times.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.