Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Default Re: have/would you go on the downlow?

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    if so why? it's obviously disrespectful and a bit pussy like. but then are there situations where one SHOULD go on the downlow?

only thing i can think of is if one lives in like Iran and wants to date a TS woman, but I think at best depends on the country. I think it's also a pussy who lets others stop from achieving what they want to do.
    Yeah...you're right. I should tell EVERYONE my girlfriend has a cock,with a loudspeaker no less...even if she doesn't want me to...Even if it gets us killed...because it's everyone's business,not just ours... You might want to tell the entire world, but I only involve those who need to know and that I can trust.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Yeah...you're right. I should tell EVERYONE my girlfriend has a cock,with a loudspeaker no less...even if she doesn't want me to...Even if it gets us killed...because it's everyone's business,not just ours... You might want to tell the entire world, but I only involve those who need to know and that I can trust.
    lol. and then using people for sex alone is as honourable, right?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    lol. and then using people for sex alone is as honourable, right?
    I don't recall actually saying that...Just that only trusted people need to know...It's HER decision who to tell,not mine..If she's ok telling everyone,great! I'm usually a private person,the world doesn't need to be all up in my business,but I don't hide the people I care about.
    If she doesn't want to tell,that's fine too, no one NEEDS to know our private life unless they're actually involved in it...
    A LOT of bad things can happen,it isn't always us guys that are on the DL...but feel free to ignore that fact,as you already did in your OP....

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I don't recall actually saying that...Just that only trusted people need to know...It's HER decision who to tell,not mine..If she's ok telling everyone,great! I'm usually a private person,the world doesn't need to be all up in my business,but I don't hide the people I care about.
    If she doesn't want to tell,that's fine too, no one NEEDS to know our private life unless they're actually involved in it...
    A LOT of bad things can happen,it isn't always us guys that are on the DL...but feel free to ignore that fact,as you already did in your OP....
    I agree. If she wants you to tell people then that's different. You're not on the DL the minute you two go out as a couple in public. If she's passable, than she seen as the woman she is...and if she's not, then why would you have to answer some asshole when it may be somewhat obvious anyway...because he's simply being an asshole.

Close friends and family you may choose to agree on...it does usually make sense to eventually do that.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.