Senior Member Professional Poster

Wink Sucking tgirl cock

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum but I have been dating transexual women on and off for about 10 years now. I wanted to know what are the health risks for me if I go down on transgirls? It's actually one of my favorite things to do because I love to see their pretty faces moan and the the look when they ejaculate is so beautiful. If I'm actually swallowing all of the cum, what are the health risks as far as diseases go? I am totally std free and I have given head to about 10 girls in the past and always made it a point to swallow. I enjoy swallowing and I love the feeling of that cum in my belly. Some of the girls I was in relationships with others not. I'd like to know what everyone's thoughts are on this matter.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Default Re: Sucking tgirl cock

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    Hello all,

I'm new to this forum but I have been dating transexual women on and off for about 10 years now. I wanted to know what are the health risks for me if I go down on transgirls? It's actually one of my favorite things to do because I love to see their pretty faces moan and the the look when they ejaculate is so beautiful. If I'm actually swallowing all of the cum, what are the health risks as far as diseases go? I am totally std free and I have given head to about 10 girls in the past and always made it a point to swallow. I enjoy swallowing and I love the feeling of that cum in my belly. Some of the girls I was in relationships with others not. I'd like to know what everyone's thoughts are on this matter.

My thought...

If you been doing so for 10 years it's a bit late to ask if there are any risks perhaps.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Veteran Poster

Lmbo!!!

I guess my point is, I have swallowed a lot of cum over the years (maybe 200-300 loads) but only from like 10 different girls. I don't have any STDs I'm 100% clean. I haven't swallowed cum in a couple of years now and I want to start swallowing again. I'm hungry for it.

So what are the real risks?

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Looks like a great post Laphroaig

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Have you swallowed Shemale Cum?

i want to try it so bad. I want to suck her for hours and swallow her cum. I am pretty strict that i will never bottom but i just have a fantasy about sucking it. Should i do it with condom? Because i plan on sucking her for a straight 3 4 hours even if she is flaccid which is still hot

Last edited by rodinuk; 07-16-2016 at 03:21 PM.

Gold Poster

Read the thread mentioned in post #5 and some general info here:

http://The STD risk:UK general infor....aspx#Oral-sex

You may want to give her a copy of the Chilcot Report to read along with your sizeable donation for 4 hours.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Default Re: Have you swallowed Shemale Cum?

Quote Originally Posted by Farikgier View Post
    i want to try it so bad. I want to suck her for hours and swallow her cum. I am pretty strict that i will never bottom but i just have a fantasy about sucking it. Should i do it with condom? Because i plan on sucking her for a straight 3 4 hours even if she is flaccid which is still hot
    How exactly do you plan on swallowing her cum through a condom?...

If she stays flacid, you're doing it wrong, the condom will fall off and it's unlikely she'll cum...

Stick to the fantasy because I doubt you'll find any girl willing to let you suck her for 3-4 hrs straight anyway. As Rod implies, it's far more likely that she'll be bored rigid...

Who is the "lucky" recipient of this attention anyway?

Last edited by Laphroaig; 07-16-2016 at 08:56 PM.

Default Re: Massage by ladyboy in London

Does anyone let you swallow their loads? I love doing that. Here in the states it's pretty normal but not like every ts girl allows it. How's the scene in London can you pretty much swallow all the girls loads, or they don't play that way?