Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Default Re: Help me find this Jane marie scene

Quote Originally Posted by Newthings View Post
    Actually I'm only asking for a link which lots of other people have posted on this forum so it isn't the height of stupidity
    Unless it's a link to a paid site and where to sign up it's utterly stupid. Posting links to tube sites is against the rules, those that do so have and will get banned. So asking for something that gets the person giving it to you banned is very stupid, do they want to get banned? Do you for asking people to post links they shouldn't?

Maybe we're all stupid.. or just you..

In fact the non-stupid solution would just be for someone to ban you and then no one will have to worry about the link being asked for, posted or clicked on. Problem solved.

Rant over.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I'm stupid but you suggest banning someone before they even make a post ok. Plus the people who have posted links to tube sites have not been banned so your point is invalid.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

I'm stupid but you suggest banning someone before they even make a post ok. Plus the people who have posted links to tube sites have not been banned so your point is invalid.
    Really.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    'a ton of people get moderated' ?
    Here is what you get moderated for:

Posting copyrighted links or links to outside tube/affiliate related sites.
    Posting bullying or abusive messages specifically about a models looks when uncalled for.
    Recently I've been deleting/moderating spam accounts created by either the sycophants or the haters on the Carolina threads. It's mostly 2 people creating multiple threads and I'm not giving them the platform to promote.

Apart from the odd one of two people who always come here with a fixed agenda, who else has been getting moderated, Batman?
    I suggest you read the rules...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

People who post links to tube sites get banned eventually, maybe not the first time but I did say links - note that's plural (more than one). I suggest you read the rules to the forum.

Oh and I never said ban someone before they post - you have already posted (9 times it says so under your name!!) if some of those posts are inciting people to post links which aren't allowed (which we know at least one is) I am suggesting banning as a proactive measure.

But you know feel free keep asking and see how long you last...

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I have already read the rules I am saying people who have posted links and I mean alot of people haven't been banned

You did say that as this is the only thread I have created so you recommended banning someone before they have even posted anything

I have already read the rules I am saying people who have posted links and I mean alot of people haven't been banned
    Not all bans are permanent. How do you know who gets banned or for how long you aren't a mod or have the last name Grooby.

You did say that as this is the only thread I have created so you recommended banning someone before they have even posted anything
    You started the thread, you posted in it asking for a scene. A link was posted then removed and now you are arguing about whether tube site link posters are/should get banned. Sounds to me like you are inviting people to posts links to me seeing as you started it all.

Well worth a ban in my opinion - that bit isn't about the rules just how I feel.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Funny.
    And banned.

Come back in 3 months.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.