Quote Originally Posted by TheRatKing View Post
Jesus Christ, the level of insecurity in this single comment is mind boggling.

It is on page 5 because there are 50 picture threads taking up room in the General Discussion forum. Who claimed it was difficult? Tedious and difficult are two different concepts. It isn't difficult reading through a few pages, but it is tedious. Works just fine? You might be satisfied with fine, but I'm not.

Over the course of three months? This is one of a handful of discussion threads in the first 3 pages of General Discussion. Compare that to any other mainstream board and it wouldn't make sense.
So you're an interior decorator AND therapist? Multi-talented obviously. I eagerly await your next assessment.

For now, here's a little advice for you: you want a thread aimed at a particular girl similar to the one about Christian then just start it. If you don't like the format of the board go make your own board. If you expect things to change on a free site to be better for you, I hope you have some plan to enrich Steven and Grooby that makes it worth their time to modify a 14+ year old forum which just happens to be one of, if not the most, successful forum of it's kind on the web.