Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster JerryKramer's Avatar

Default Why am I so addicted ?

Hey, I'm a 21 year old guy and I'm basically wondering why I'm so obsessed and addicted to sucking transsexual cock? I can never stop thinking about sucking and worshiping it, I always look at it when I get the chance - but only on transsexuals though, I'm not attracted to men at all, in any way...

So yeah just wondering as to why I might be so obsessed with it. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with it, actually I love it.. I've just always wondered as to why/what reasons I love it so much...

Talking about it and making this post makes me want to go and do it, and I probably will now... That's what I mean though, I just can't stop!? :O

And, well, this is a transsexual/cock loving forum, so thought this would be a good place to post. You can delete/move thread if wrong area

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Why am I so addicted ?

I get where you are coming from. Never in my life would I think I would want a big cock in my mouth but I tried it twice now and all I could think about is that. I really want to try it again. Hopefully this time it's nice and big and makes me gag. Now why the addiction or fascination with it I'm not sure.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

No...NOT going to say it!!!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Cool Veteran Poster CoolAwesomeBXDude's Avatar

the reason y im addicted is because i personally had far more better encounters with ts than ggs. the ts were more passionate and sensual than the ggs i been with

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

I think the reason I'm attracted is because I have been an outcast my whole life...And while not even close to being the same level,I do understand some of what they go through,you know? I've only ever been with GG's,but that's all I've ever been able to get...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

"I'm not attracted to men at all, in any way .."
    All posts of this kind (there have been several dozen over the years) contain some sort of self-proclaimed statement of straightness. WE DON'T CARE
    Glad you found the site. We're all basically like you.
    Enjoy your obsession, enjoy the forum, and occasionally buy a Grooby subscription

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

The trouble is that for guys, cocks are just associated with too much baggage. It makes it kinda hairy for them to even try tasting a cock. I'm sure if more guys tried it, they'd like it. It's the same for green eggs and ham:

You do not like them.
    SO you say.
    Try them! Try them!
    And you may.
    Try them and you may I say.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Because sucking dick is new.
    If you sucked your first cock around the time you probably had your first real kiss, sometime in your teens, then it would be less of a big deal.

I think we're all inclined towards more obsessive behaviors and interests as we get older.
    Just my theory.

Having a tranny cock in your mouth for the very first time can be life-altering.lol

Last edited by giovanni_hotel; 05-10-2016 at 05:48 PM.

Junior Member Rookie Poster JerryKramer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    "I'm not attracted to men at all, in any way .."
    All posts of this kind (there have been several dozen over the years) contain some sort of self-proclaimed statement of straightness. WE DON'T CARE
    Glad you found the site. We're all basically like you.
    Enjoy your obsession, enjoy the forum, and occasionally buy a Grooby subscription
    Only reason I added that I'm not attracted to men, is to add more perspective to my view of the question...
    Wasn't trying to self proclaim my Super Saiyan Alpha male straightness.... I suck tranny cock lol, I'm obviously not fully straight (are any of us?), I'm just not attracted to men..

But yeah it's not a new obsession or anything, it's been a couple years. Just recently I've gone bat crazy over it, so thought I'd ask

Professional Poster

I believe my interest stems from having been taken advantage of as a young boy and trying to make sense of it all...