Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Carolina Ramirez... FAKE CUMSHOT!

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    I've only seen a couple videos of her cumming but her cum was thicker and way less piss like so that may be a factor.
    I would say when Caro is wanking over x minutes if not hours during a webcam session the cum can be piss like.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Vip View Post
    Its not a fake cumshot IMOO, she stays days without cuming so when she is on cam she cums in that amount, when she was on hormones her cum wasn't that white and thick, it was more clear, but still delivered a nice amount although less than usual, i never thought it was fake, she is just a big gal with a big cock and big cumshots.... and she is not the only one.
    I agree with this thought. I think the theory of injecting fake cum down the uretha for later 'pissing out' is an absurd myth. Remember the first rule of the internet- if you search long enough, you will find a post to support the claim. Not only do I doubt the mechanics of it work like that, any substance injected in there would inevitably cause a raging urinary tract infection.

She has nice, full erections, and they seem to subside shortly after orgasm. I think she has remarkable control, I think she goes days between cumming, stays well hydrated. She may even do kegel exercises. Controlling or sustaining the emission phase of the orgasm helps to maximize the volume and force of the ejaculation.

In this wikipedia video, a male ejaculates in a fashion not too dissimilar to carolina -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ejaculation

Last edited by hardharry585; 05-11-2016 at 03:45 AM.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Hahaha, no fucking way. She's just a beautiful t-girl, blessed with a huge cock and massive amount of sperm. I never saw something like her cumshot, not even in Peter North, lol.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxtremo View Post
    Hahaha, no fucking way. She's just a beautiful t-girl, blessed with a huge cock and massive amount of sperm. I never saw something like her cumshot, not even in Peter North, lol.
    Danny Dong has the same shooting quality ...

Senior Member Junior Poster Johnny_Vip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lysandros View Post
    I would say when Caro is wanking over x minutes if not hours during a webcam session the cum can be piss like.
    Its called edging, and she has a very good control over it, she wanks it hard and you seen how many times she precums, with the amount of precum she does, no wonder she cums massive.
    Her show just ended a few minutes ago, and it was a week cum, she made 20000 tokens and sold 153 tickets.... unbelievable.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lysandros View Post
    I've edged myself for a few hours before several times and my cum was just as thick as normal. I just came more.