Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default Sexxxyjade's House Burned down and her Dog died :(

Not sure if any of your heard about this but just wanted to inform HA about it:

This pst Saturday Aug,26 my house burned down, ys compleely, i lost eveything. Those of you who have been to visit me knw hat a great lost that is. Also im sure u all have seen pic of my little doggie ( Pickachu R>I>P) unforunately he didnt make it. I myself am ok, besides a few minor cuts and scratches.
    After much crying and alot of downtime I and bouncing back to my normal. I am not informing you all of this mishap asking for any donations, sympathy or anything else people do in these type situations. But I am telling u this because you are my fans and friends and I care and I feel like you would be concerned about what is happening to me. I also dont want you all wondeing why my site is not being updated regularly, believe me im trying my best and moving one step at a time.
    I am curently out of commission, staying with my Mom and family in Macon, ga ( my hometown) feel free to post ur comments and thoughts and ill gladly reply.

Kisses and luv,
    Sexy Jade

Gold Poster

sorry to hear about ur house and specially about pikachu, Jade but i'm gald u r recovering already; good for u and wish u the best in everything.

luv
    iluvshemales

my deepest sympathy goes out to her for the loss of of personal momentos,memories,belongings and mostly for the loss of her doggy.

Veteran Poster

I'm sorry to hear

How did this happen? Anyways, I wish her the best of luck in turning lemonade out of lemons. I believe Things like this only make you a stronger person in life.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Professional Poster

that's terrible!!...sorry to hear it Jade

Professional Poster

my sincerest sympathies go out to you Jade baby!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

That sucks. Haven't seen Jade post around here in awhile, myself, but she has my sympathies.

Rookie Poster

Default sad story

That is really sad, especially to happen to such a lovable person. From one animal lover to another, I'm sorry for your loss Jade. I can't imagine the pain you must've felt.

Professional Poster

Did this happen in New York?
    What cause the fire, do you have insurance?

Rookie Poster

Thats terrible. I know whats it like to lose a pet. My condolences to you.