Member Rookie Poster

Default Dominant trans - strap-on sex NO cock - would you?

I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not but I've just come across a dominant trans who offers all kinds of forced fem/BDSM but, curiously, only fucks with a strap-on. I've never seen this before and assumed any guy wanting to be with a trans wants the real thing because why else go to a tranny?

I appreciate she's appealing to that section of the market that get off on being turned into sissies and humiliated but wonder if anyone else would be happy to be fucked by a trans with a strap-on as opposed to her cock. Personally, if the experience was tapping into my desires then I wouldn't care if it's a plastic cock or not.

Where do you stand on this?

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: Dominant trans - strap-on sex NO cock - would you?

Quote Originally Posted by King Dong View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not but I've just come across a dominant trans who offers all kinds of forced fem/BDSM but, curiously, only fucks with a strap-on. I've never seen this before and assumed any guy wanting to be with a trans wants the real thing because why else go to a tranny?

I appreciate she's appealing to that section of the market that get off on being turned into sissies and humiliated but wonder if anyone else would be happy to be fucked by a trans with a strap-on as opposed to her cock. Personally, if the experience was tapping into my desires then I wouldn't care if it's a plastic cock or not.

Where do you stand on this?
    As a submissive who frequently has sessions with GG pro dommmes that involve strap-on play, it would not be something that I would be interested in doing. If I see a t-girl, I'm going for the experience of having the real thing and giving into my desires of being with one.

When I'm a submitting to a GG pro domme, the session involves other BDSM interests that I have. Corporal punishment, foot worship, humiliation, and golden showers. The scene usually involves a roleplay scenario. So there is more to the experience than just being pegged. Although strap-on play was the reason why I started seeing pro dommes in the first place.

Now if a dominant trans could give me the same experience in addition to fucking me with her cock for a reasonable up charge, then it would definitely be something that I would be interested in doing.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Seems like that would be very awkward unless she is using some kind of a penis extension. Got any more info. ?
    Would solve the problem of not being able to maintain an erection.

Last edited by sukumvit boy; 04-30-2016 at 08:03 PM.

Kinda like drinking "lite" beer - what's the point?

Member Rookie Poster

I found two girls. One was a 27 year-old stunnerwho's name I can't remember and one is called Mistress Zara (I'd post her website but I think that's not allowed). From what I've foudn out both are straight and into girls but are trannies and so don't get aroused at the prospect of fucking a man so they fuck with a strap-on instead.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by King Dong View Post
    I found two girls. One was a 27 year-old stunnerwho's name I can't remember and one is called Mistress Zara (I'd post her website but I think that's not allowed). From what I've foudn out both are straight and into girls but are trannies and so don't get aroused at the prospect of fucking a man so they fuck with a strap-on instead.
    So, they are lesbian trans women? Anyway, I would be open to pegging with a tgirl? Why not? Maybe she's post op or gets nervous and finds it hard to maintain a natural erection.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    So, they are lesbian trans women? Anyway, I would be open to pegging with a tgirl? Why not? Maybe she's post op or gets nervous and finds it hard to maintain a natural erection.
    The're transvestites so they're men who dress as women but aren't on hormones or surgically-altered. Neither are sexually aroused by men which is why they use strap-ons.

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Yeah, I would. If I was in a relationship with a trans woman who couldn't get erect anymore due to hormones and whatnot, that would be fine.