Page 63 of 220 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873113163 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Thought for the Day

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    What Planet you two fucking psychopaths are orbiting is anyones business ?
    & what website you're getting your warped information from is a mystery, USA in crisis? YOU fucking wish! Only yesterday an economist on CNN said the economy & employment were doing well & Trumps involvement in Korea is also looking favorable for him.
    Change the fucking record, no ones fucking listening.
    This is the phrase I used: the USA may be on the verge of a serious crisis, which is not precisely the same as the crisis you claim does not exist anyway, a remark of stunning or typical ignorance, it is hard to say. Perhaps details are not in your interest, but if like me you have access to books or do not, and if you do not have access to a good library, the internet offers you a staggering range of books, scholarly articles and thoughtful journalism written by real people about real people on the basis of real research, and I would suggest this is far superior as source of information and analysis than the hysterical drivel of England's latest incarnation of Oswald Mosley, Enoch Powell and Margaret Thatcher who has nothing to offer this country except hate and division of the kind he also promotes in California. No wonder Nigel Farage is in line to be canonized as the Saint of Lost Causes, if only we (unlike him) could afford a bottle of Boërl & Kroff with which to anoint his empty head though it would be a waste of the 1998 vintage. And no, I do not wish a crisis on the USA as it will impact us here in the UK where the same contempt for human rights that now characterizes the American Presidency finds its practical expression in the harassment, incarceration in detention centres, and expulsion of the 'Windrush' generation and their children -the outcome of the vicious, anti-immigrant propaganda of your hearthrob Farage.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

This man is 100 times the man you will ever be. Reason; while you're in your Library with your books & your fucking internet this man is travelling around parts of broken Britain listening to people living in poverty because of you liberal shits. People who've lost their skilled jobs to foreign people because they work for half the money, trying to address these huge problems. You sit in your little ivory tower throwing stones at him, silver spoon sticking out of your arse but don't ever accuse me of speaking the same language as you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigel f.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	310.1 KB 
ID:	1071901

Just for you!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

This man is 100 times the man you will ever be. Reason; while you're in your Library with your books & your fucking internet this man is travelling around parts of broken Britain listening to people living in poverty because of you liberal shits. People who've lost their skilled jobs to foreign people because they work for half the money, trying to address these huge problems. You sit in your little ivory tower throwing stones at him, silver spoon sticking out of your arse but don't ever accuse me of speaking the same language as you.
    I don't know where you go each day when you are not emboldened by the 'fucking internet', but I do leave my apartment, I do shop in this town and sometimes the next, and I do both talk to real people and listen to them too. In fact I had an extensive chat with a local bus driver who wants to run for the Council for UKIP even though I failed to persuade him to run as an independent instead, so as not to be an object of ridicule in a constituency where UKIP doesn't even make it to the toilet walls.

I could yet again point out to you that I am not a liberal but as is apparent this is the kind of detail that passes you by, as is the simple fact that Dame Farage is a free market capitalist of the kind that regarded Margaret Thatcher as the Second Coming- but without the sexual connotation.

That will be the same man who made a small fortune from the liberalized capital markets that followed the 'big bang' (think gang bangers without the sex) in the 1980s that became part of the globalization of capital, and later still as a functionally useless Member of the European Parliament who trousered over a million quid in salary and expenses but has to wait nearly 10 years to get the pension he is entitled to receive from an institution he is dedicated to destroy. So I guess he is 100 times the man I am, in terms of money obtained under false premises, and in terms of the weight of hypocrisy compared to my rather more modest and less lucrative modesty.

As for the People who've lost their skilled jobs to foreign people because they work for half the money, you might recall that when Dame Farage was mopping up commissions on capital markets, those same markets, encouraged by Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher throughout the 1980s were off-shoring jobs in 'traditional industry' from Europe and North America to China and other parts of Asia, and that the growth of China following the massacres in 1989 rescued the global economy from recession, and that it is because of China's economic growth that you have had affordable clothes, affordable long haul flights, affordable flat-screen tv's and smart phones, and probably the affordable computer on which you surf the 'fucking internet' and post your views on Hung Angels.

It is called, after all, capitalism, and if you don't like it I don't know why you would be so besotted with the man who helped to make it happen, and who thinks free market capitalism (also known as liberal economics) should be even more aggressive than it has been, and who does not care in the slightest about the fate of the British people whom he has held in contempt for his entire political career as the man who led UKIP, a party he described as a party of 'low-grade people', a designation that fits him perfectly.

Is that why his children have German passports?

I knew all that thanks, I've actually started following him on Twitter along with the other 1.19 million people, not UKIP just him. As I think you know; I do support a Political Party & don't walk around with part of a fence hanging out of my arse from sitting on it all day slagging off both sides.
    Oh.... & I still like him, his passion & his beliefs for his country.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Weed is legal in DC now, you can buy a trinket from a vendor for $200 and get an ounce of primo herb as a loophole treat, I guess like those gun-show loopholes. Marijuana's stock is going up, as opiates run amok. My State Virginia is about to make medicinal marijuana legal for a wider range of ills, I need a RX stat!!

World Class Asshole

I knew all that thanks, I've actually started following him on Twitter along with the other 1.19 million people, not UKIP just him. As I think you know; I do support a Political Party & don't walk around with part of a fence hanging out of my arse from sitting on it all day slagging off both sides.
    Oh.... & I still like him, his passion & his beliefs for his country.
    Let me get this straight: you follow, indeed admire Nigel Farage, but vote Labour? Surely some contradiction here....?

And do you agree with Farage when he says that the American President 'has a point' when banning transgendered people from serving in the US armed forces?

How about his support for Roy Moore in the Alabama election? And the comment he made that Americans should be more concerned with the influence of the 'Jewish lobby' than Russian interference in their elections? And is it not curious that at a time when George Soros (who is Jewish) and his Open Society Foundation is under attack in Hungary where it is based, Farage had this to say about him:

We’ve never, ever in the world of politics, seen a political pressure campaigning group with this kind of money. They’ve got more money than most governments have got. From what I can see, Soros wants to break down the nation-state, he wants to break down the family unit, he wants to break down all of the norms that we attribute to Western society. I think it’s a very dangerous thing.
    https://www.geopolitica.ru/en/articl...ical-collusion

Hmmm, where have we heard this stuff before?

Stavros, you really should get a life & stop driving yourself insane with Politics. I agree with Farage & everything he has said about Brexit, I'm not interested what football team he supports or who his friends are, here or in the US!
    Your getting obsessed with your favourite subject again, Donald Trump. He must be causing you nightmares? I've told you before I know nothing about Trump. I have also never heard of any other of those other characters you mention above as my hobbies are football, beer & world rail networks, not World Politics & do-gooding, sorry.
    Oh, & I'm strongly against anything that discriminates against Trans people & the cunts who attack & kill them; I would bury them alive!

[QUOTE=peejaye;1836100
    I've told you before I know nothing about Trump.
    Oh, & I'm strongly against anything that discriminates against Trans people & the cunts who attack & kill them; I would bury them alive![/QUOTE]

If you really are so ignorant, and indeed, uninterested in politics in the US, the UK or anywhere else, then why do you post comments in this section of Hung Angels?

filghy2 Silver Poster

Oh, & I'm strongly against anything that discriminates against Trans people & the cunts who attack & kill them; I would bury them alive!
    Hello, earth calling planet Peejaye. https://transequality.org/the-discri...administration
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia

If you really believe what you say then why aren't you strongly against Trump and, especially, Putin?

And why do you come here obsessively every day just to complain about how boring the discussion is and how uninterested you are in politics? Isn't that a bit weird?