Page 207 of 226 FirstFirst ... 107157197202203204205206207208209210211212217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2257
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Thought for the Day

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    Trump's latest big lie. No only does he have the weight-to-height ratio of a champion athlete, but he also plays like one, apparently.

If it wasn't for the fact that millions of Americans have decided this guy is the messiah, we could all laugh him off as a ridiculously delusional narcissist.
    He has some way to go before matching the record of the deceased leader of his 'Beloved' North Korea-

" The greatest golfer in history is gone.
    North Korean dictator/superstar golfer Kim Jong-Il has died at 69 -- a fitting age, because 69 is under par on every regulation golf course.
    Kim shot 38 under, including 11 holes-in-one, at the 7,700-yard championship course at Pyongyang in the VERY FIRST golf round of his life, according to North Korean state media."
    Kim Jong-Il -- North Korea dictator left behind laughable golf legacy - Page 2 - ESPN

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    He has some way to go before matching the record of the deceased leader of his 'Beloved' North Korea-
    If Trump becomes President again I'm sure we'll get to that

Senior Member Gold Poster KnightHawk 2.0's Avatar

Two Presidents: The current president is doing a great job of running the country and being a leader. While the former president is still spreading lies about the 2020 Presidental Election,duping his supporters into giving him money,and has been indicted 4 times.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

The Sound of Freedom, far from The Sound of Music. What strikes me about it, and I have not seen the film, is that at a time when the Governors of Texas and Florida are in a campaign to stop Latinos crossing the border, the film which one assumes is close to their ideology, is about an heroic American bringing Latinos across the border....

Sound of Freedom’s success proves America is not only a different country – it’s a different planet (yahoo.com)

Very interesting article. Yes the GOP aka The MAGA Party can be stopped,by voting them out of office and power and replacing them with politicians who will put country over party,and work for their constituents.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Do Republicans want to get to the 'sordid truth' of Hunter Biden's less than perfect life, or just convict without the hassle of proof, a trial and all that messy stuff?

I guess Hunter Biden isn't the most talented person in that family but I vaguely recall Jimmy Carter's brother was an occasional embarrassment though these days he would be made more of by the Murdoch media.

Republicans Are Mad They Got The Hunter Biden Special Counsel They Asked For (yahoo.com)
    Let me get this right, Republicans want to prosecute Hunter Biden over some minor misdemeanor relating to the purchase of a gun -is like, er, Gun Control by any other name? Rather like the Pro-Life Republicans who terminate lives when they are Prisoners on Death Row?

Anyway, other than the laptop that doesn't exist, the hard drive the world and his wife have had access to, the mystery of why the shop owner didn't contact Hunter Biden to return it and so on and so on, this bracing critique does suggest the poor lad is being treated differently from other Americans. And you know the reason why.

Davis: The facts about Hunter Biden | The Hill

Trump's Charges. 91 charges against the MAGA King and Domestic Terrorist Leader Donald Trump. And
    the MAGA Caucus in Congress continues to defend their leader and want to impeach President Joe,instead of working for their constituents.

Last edited by KnightHawk 2.0; 09-14-2023 at 03:25 AM.

"“I am the most investigated man in the entire Congress, and right there you saw Kevin McCarthy lying like a dead dog because I have never asked him to interfere in any ethics matter,” Gaetz said."
    Gaetz says McCarthy ‘lying,’ in response to accusations he’s colluding with Swalwell | The Hill

I guess you could say Representative Gaetz is, well, barking....but then I wonder how a dead dog can do anything, let alone bark. Either a strange metaphor that in effect says McCarthy is not lying -because a dead animal can't lie- or Gaetz has a creative, if lazy way with the English language. It could be an amusing moment in the latest version of The Importance of Being Kevin, but without the wit of Oscar Wilde, it seems all they can produce is, what, dogshit?

Or The dogs that bellow, and the wolf that lies

When the Hounds of Spring Are on Winter's Traces (ronnowpoetry.com)

Senile. The MAGA Party are calling President Joe Biden old,but yet they want their leader to be elected president again.