Page 204 of 226 FirstFirst ... 104154194199200201202203204205206207208209214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2257
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Thought for the Day

I read this and wonder...no, surely not...but thereagain...are y'all thinkin' what I'm thinkin'...?

"Lake — a former news anchor who lost her bid for Arizona governor and, like Trump, claimed that the election was rigged against her — spent a significant portion of her time at Mar-a-Lago during its open season, the source tells PEOPLE. (In the summer months, the property generally clears out and even Trump heads to his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.)

"Kari Lake is there every night ... She’s there all the time," the source tells PEOPLE. "There’s a suite there that she practically lives in."
    Kari Lake Appears at Mar-a-Lago More than Melania Trump and 'Practically Lives' in a Suite (Exclusive Source) (yahoo.com)

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster KnightHawk 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    I read this and wonder...no, surely not...but thereagain...are y'all thinkin' what I'm thinkin'...?

"Lake — a former news anchor who lost her bid for Arizona governor and, like Trump, claimed that the election was rigged against her — spent a significant portion of her time at Mar-a-Lago during its open season, the source tells PEOPLE. (In the summer months, the property generally clears out and even Trump heads to his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.)

"Kari Lake is there every night ... She’s there all the time," the source tells PEOPLE. "There’s a suite there that she practically lives in."
    Kari Lake Appears at Mar-a-Lago More than Melania Trump and 'Practically Lives' in a Suite (Exclusive Source) (yahoo.com)
    Yes i i am thinking what you're thinking.

Thanks for the Lincoln Project videos which I had not seen before. But this is the problem with anyone who makes bombastic claims about themselves when they don't have the ability to support them, indeed, because of their inherent weakness, are easily exposed.
    You're welcome. And completely agree it is a problem with anyone who makes bombastic claims about themselves when they don't have the ability to support them.

filghy2 Silver Poster

I would like to think it is just your country in which the proven abilities of professionals, in all walks of life are subject to ridicule and threats, but it seems to be part of a global trend -either you support my argument or you are a threat that must be eliminated.
    Yet another example of this is the harassment of academics researching online disinformation, based on spurious claims that they are colluding with the federal government to censor free speech. No doubt we will see more Orwellian proposals to suppress academic freedom in the name of free speech.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...ss-jim-jordan/

As explained in this post, the allegation of a government-private censorship conspiracy seem to be based on misrepresentation of publicly-available reports and quoting statements out of context.
    https://crookedtimber.org/2023/06/08...the-intercept/

Another example of the The MAGA Party's agenda,abusing their power and censuring their colleagues. Instead of doing the work of their constituents. And their vision for the country is very frightening.

I read this and am almost speechless. What on earth has happened to the US and gun crime? You Americans may need a second Revolution to transition away from this pathological need to address every problem with a loaded gun. It's not about the man punching the woman, her son shooting the older man in the back -twice. It's the mere fact that you people are walking around with guns in your pockets, and using them. You mean there was no alternative to the situation than murder? Madness.

Charges dropped against mother and son in deadly West Pullman shooting - CBS Chicago (cbsnews.com)

Ron Mussolini DeSantis is awkward and socially challenged presidental candidate,who is insecure and a raging maniac that has a very short tempered,and is very dangerous to be President Of The United States.

Pronouns causing panic. Pronouns becoming the weapons of war in a war nobody can win. But little focus on the actuality of language, as in people spending so much time talking about wood they forget the trees. Hence the potential for the Archbishop of York to ignite a curious war of panic over the Almighty-

"“I know the word ‘father’ is problematic for those whose experience of earthly fathers has been destructive and abusive, and for all of us who have laboured rather too much from an oppressively patriarchal grip on life,” he said."
    Lord’s Prayer opening may be ‘problematic’, says archbishop (msn.com)
    (Is the Archbishop dressed as a man in the photo, or does his wearing of silly hats and gowns act as signifiers of something that dare not tell is its name?)

Will the Telegraph go berserk? Not sure. But is God a Man? Or, Is God a Bloke, a Geezer, a Guy, or just a 'Dude'?

So come on, Almighty God, tell us the truth.

Tommy Tuberville is a traitor for holding up military promotions. It is childish and despicable.

Here's Vice President Kamala Harris speech on revisionist history in Florida. She gave a very strong and powerful retort to the batshit crazy and disgusting plan of Ron Mussolini and his enablers.

Last edited by KnightHawk 2.0; 07-22-2023 at 09:53 PM.